FuriousRacer
(Sr Member)
06/15/09 09:11 PM
Hey All!!

I havent been on this site in years. Thought I'd try to log on and see what's up. not sure if anyone here remembers me, but my name is Gonzalo from Houston, but all my friends from my ClubSi days called me Gonzo. This is my first post in many years and hopefully I'll get in touch with some old friends.

For the people that do remember me, well I have moved on from my ClubSi days and I now live in Grand Prairie. I moved up here because my fiance started with Lockheed in 2008 and so I had to follow as well. I work in downtown Dallas full-time during the week. I've only been here for about a month now. Took a while to find a job, but I finally did. Since I lived in Houston all my life and my friends and family are back in Houston, I'm all alone here. Yes I know, I have my fiance, but as in friends, I have none here.

I no longer have my Si. It was a fun car, but it was time to give it up.

Well take care everyone and I'll keep a look out for any replies.

Here's pics of my old 99 Si.

-Gonzalo

NapalmAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
06/16/09 01:02 AM
Re: Hey All!!

Hi.

livid
(Post Master Sr)
06/16/09 07:40 AM

o hai der

ShinerBockSi
(Post Master Sr)
06/16/09 09:53 AM

Hmm.. I think I met you in Houston at the container store.

FuriousRacer
(Sr Member)
06/16/09 05:15 PM

I met a few at the Container Store. I used to be where everyone was. At the old Maimi Subs, Britmore, KMart (before the bust), and pretty much anywhere we could hang out at. Used to get work done at Dream Factory off of highway 6. Then I moved on to Car Boy.

fuzzyduck
(Post Master Supreme)
06/16/09 09:37 PM

Herro!

EEEK!
(Post Master Supreme)
06/19/09 07:03 PM

hay guy

DsmEvolution
(Post Master Supreme)
06/23/09 11:21 AM

Gonzo you disappearin' mother fucker! We've missed you around here! Damn it's been years since i've seen you, at least 6 years ago when you came to Austin for a visit

EDIT: Just read that you moved to the Dallas area, we need to get a dallas dinner and drinks thing going.

btw, Alex Cherry will be in town this weekend, you want to meet up?

FuriousRacer
(Sr Member)
06/27/09 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: DsmEvolution
Gonzo you disappearin' mother fucker! We've missed you around here! Damn it's been years since i've seen you, at least 6 years ago when you came to Austin for a visit

EDIT: Just read that you moved to the Dallas area, we need to get a dallas dinner and drinks thing going.

btw, Alex Cherry will be in town this weekend, you want to meet up?

I'm currently in Houston right now. Since I wasnt able to come to Houston for Father's Day, I came this weekend. Also looks like I'm coming back again for 4th of July with my fiance. After the 4th weekend, I'm game.

Team503
(Post Master Supreme)
07/10/09 03:22 PM

Sup, Gonzo, you punkass whorebag!

Seriously, anytime you're in town, holler. I know you're in touch with my bro on occassion, so reach out. \:\)

Good to hear from you and glad things are well.

FuriousRacer
(Sr Member)
08/12/09 02:46 PM

I need to head to Austin one weekend. Havent been there in a few years.

ShinerBockSi
(Post Master Sr)
08/14/09 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyduck
Herro!

Oh wow. I just thought of homeboy on Team America World Police. I have a friend that has been saying that for a long time and never known it was on that movie, she thought she was looking at her twin when she saw it.

FuriousRacer
(Sr Member)
12/20/11 05:17 PM

Thought I'd say 'HI' again. It's been over two years since my last post here. How's everyone doing these days? I'm doing good here. I'm still working in downtown Dallas and still living in Grand Prairie. Since my last post, I got married and now have an 11-month old boy named Mateo.

Dont know if anyone here is left from the old days that know me. Either way, hi everyone and talk to you guys later!

NapalmAdministrator
(Post Master Supreme)
12/20/11 05:36 PM

Hi, again.

Team503
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/12 03:51 PM

Congrats on the kiddo, G man!