Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/10 10:27 AM
Food and wine expo Nov 18 - 21

Anyone going? I got voluntold to go and learn more about the products so I will be there repping the company y0, holla atcho boy.

From my understanding it's rammed with hot milfs who are generally loaded as the wine gets passed around pretty quick.

loudsubz
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/10 03:08 PM
Re: Food and wine expo Nov 18 - 21

getting all domestic now?

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/10 03:26 PM

Risky, have you ever heard about Bolton foods? Those guys were going door to door in my hood selling vacuum packed wild salmon, range free chicken etc. Their website is http://www.boltonfoods.com

JEFFOS
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/10 05:05 PM

I might be passing by. Get at me homez

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/10 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
Risky, have you ever heard about Bolton foods? Those guys were going door to door in my hood selling vacuum packed wild salmon, range free chicken etc. Their website is http://www.boltonfoods.com

No idea, but it sounds like some mickey mouse operation.

Ask them if their products come from federally approved processing facilities (ask for certs and who their full time CFIA inspector is). If not you might be chowing down on a bit of listeria, if you don't mind it's a decent deal ;\)

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
11/06/10 10:36 PM

free booze for csi?

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
11/07/10 01:44 AM

me and the wifey plan to go this year.
i'll look out for your big black circle face.

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/21/10 08:26 PM

I was there last night, it was amazing. My first time at an event like that, I really enjoyed myself. Didn't get to walk around as i actually had to work the booth, but I gotta say the experience and amount of good looking talent in there was endless. I think i sold more than everyone in our booths (3 in total) combined (had about 6 other people from my company) and I am not even in sales, lmao.

blcmagic
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 07:21 AM

These events are usually pretty good. I didn't make it this year though \:\(

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:04 AM

woulda gone but was north.

f22b-dohc
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
I was there last night, it was amazing. My first time at an event like that, I really enjoyed myself. Didn't get to walk around as i actually had to work the booth, but I gotta say the experience and amount of good looking talent in there was endless. I think i sold more than everyone in our booths (3 in total) combined (had about 6 other people from my company) and I am not even in sales, lmao.

mother fuck. me and fatso were looking to score food/drinks tickets.
we went yesterday

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:33 AM

It was rammed, like club rammed! You couldn't even walk through, btw i never knew they allowed absinthe here? They had a booth across from me, did some bartering and I think half the people on my end were halucinating.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:36 AM

lol absinthe is the "in" drink this season

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:46 AM

I don't understand how it's legal here since you can't buy it, unless it's some rip off, i had the one from spain and I will never have that again in "large" quantities.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:48 AM

You can buy it at the lcbo

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 08:49 AM

wtf? How much % is it?

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
wtf? How much % is it?
70% Hill's Absinthe.

According to Wikipedia this isn't a true absinthe. What's the difference?

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 09:17 AM

I am not an expert on the subject, but the one I had from Spain was 80% IIRC.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 10:39 AM

oh fuck. i didn't know you were there.

I was at the "vip" event on Thursday cuz a friend working for the sponsor got us tickets, and it was pretty rammed. I can only imagine if it was general admission night.

The seared scallops they had for wine pairing at the Inniskillin booth was fucking AMAZING.

They had the Dan Ackroyd's crystal skull vodka there that was pretty cool. The absinthe they were trying to peddle is made in Canada, so it's legal i think. Also, I stayed at the Intercontinental in Montreal in 09, and their hotel bar is an Absinthe bar.

Did you try the paella booth? So fucking good.

I got hooked up pretty well cuz I knew the promo girl giving out Sam Adams and my friends family is the importer of Sake & Asahi so we got mad hook ups there.

Not sure if i'll ever pay to go, but if i get free tickets again, i'm there!

Simon_the_Pieman
(Post Master Sr)
11/22/10 10:49 AM

\:\( missed it due to othe rbullshit getting in the way.

sounded like fun!

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: c_snapper
oh fuck. i didn't know you were there.

I was at the "vip" event on Thursday cuz a friend working for the sponsor got us tickets, and it was pretty rammed. I can only imagine if it was general admission night.

The seared scallops they had for wine pairing at the Inniskillin booth was fucking AMAZING.

They had the Dan Ackroyd's crystal skull vodka there that was pretty cool. The absinthe they were trying to peddle is made in Canada, so it's legal i think. Also, I stayed at the Intercontinental in Montreal in 09, and their hotel bar is an Absinthe bar.

Did you try the paella booth? So fucking good.

I got hooked up pretty well cuz I knew the promo girl giving out Sam Adams and my friends family is the importer of Sake & Asahi so we got mad hook ups there.

Not sure if i'll ever pay to go, but if i get free tickets again, i'm there!

I didn't get to wonder around much since i had to help out, by the end of it though i just the beer from the booth across from me \:\) Total cost for the even was $0, i still have a bunch of those $1 coupons that i never used, someone jsut gave them to me.

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
11/22/10 01:06 PM

I dont think they put wormwood whatever in most of the absinthe you can buy these days. i think thats the difference between the "real" and "fake"