Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
09/01/15 05:30 AM
Wynne should fix this

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ontario-police-paid-suspensions

This is the kind of stuff legislation is needed to fix, but she won't. She's too busy putting out ads for the new sex ed curriculum

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
09/01/15 06:52 AM
Re: Wynne should fix this

There are so many things she needs to fix bruh. Remember folks, don't vote the libel party next time.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
09/01/15 10:19 AM

I think the most troubling thing is that one officer was suspended for 7 years. I'm sure that are lots who are suspended for more than a couple months, which to me seems a bit long to be going on with full pay.

The best solution to me would be, any time there's an investigation, to drop their salaries to a "cadet in training" level which is about $55k/year. Should they be cleared later, they can recoup their lost wages. If they aren't cleared for a lengthy period (which we can presume is due to being guilty of whatever charge), it's likely they'd not enjoy living for a prolonged period at $55k (vs their regular $100+k), in which case, I'd assume they're move on from the job.

phoenixrage
(Post Master Supreme)
09/01/15 10:55 AM

maybe its time we just kill all the politicians and start over with a completely new system.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
09/01/15 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By: phoenixrage
maybe its time we just kill all the politicians and start over with a completely new system.

I for one welcome our new overlords.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
09/01/15 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
 Originally Posted By: phoenixrage

I for one welcome our new overlords.

w/ Wayne (Wynne?!) as a Premier and Risky as a ministry of fiances as a party of CSi.

Choco 'Nuck
(Post Master Supreme)
09/01/15 01:34 PM