Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/17 08:54 AM
My morning so far...

Left home early to drop the kids off to school, have an early meeting at the office to get to. Throw all the bags in the trunk, get them buckled in and off we go. 5 mins later at the school parking lot, get them out and pop the trunk...nothing happens. Do it again, hear a click but nothing, try the inside trunk release..nothing. Now this wouldn't be much of an issue except their lunch, school work and my laptop are all inside. I wrestle with it some more then say fuck it and drop them off.

Go back home, wrestle two Diono carseats out of a coupe, grumble at all the crap that was under the seats, search for the inside latch release but can't find the damn thing (carseats were installed day one of having the car so never looked). Back in the house, dig out the owner manual, look up the back seat latch release, get the bags, back to school to drop them off and now said fuck it and working from home.

xza8
(Sr Member)
04/24/17 09:11 AM
Re: My morning so far...

Dig out owner manual?

Can't you just look it up on your phone?

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
04/24/17 09:17 AM

At least you have the option of working from home

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/17 10:08 AM

Well when I say dig, I knew it was in my home office so not really turning the house upside down looking for it.

Yes, it is a great perk to be able to work from home. Just annoys me how something will work one minute and then fail 5 mins later. I thought maybe one of the backpack straps got caught in the trunk latch but was able to pull them all out with no issues.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/17 10:53 AM

Blame the kids

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/17 11:22 AM

Sounds like a frustrating start to the day.

Enjoy the day from home !

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
04/24/17 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
grumble at all the crap that was under the seats

the stuff that I have found

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/17 02:58 PM

LMAO shitttt i know those feels. it was like when I took my daughter to disney in the pouring florida rain when she was 3.

CIVIC dude
(Post Master Supreme)
04/24/17 08:20 PM

YouTube that shit!

Just A Troll
(Post Master)
04/25/17 12:50 PM

What car was this?

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
04/25/17 04:53 PM

Genesis.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
04/26/17 03:22 PM

man i'd be like FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU the whole morning lol

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
04/26/17 03:25 PM

i think the worse part of that is getting TWO kids seats out and then back in, in a coupe.

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
04/26/17 04:11 PM

LOL, big kid tells me this morning she has to get to school early for track & field practice. Wife left early so had to scramble and get the seats back in, will more than likely have to take them out again to bring it into the dealership for them to look at the trunk release.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
04/26/17 05:02 PM

LOL pain in the ass but i'd rather do that then drive a minivan haha

Hatorade
(Post Master Supreme)
04/26/17 05:28 PM

What! Minivans are awesome. There's simply nothing that comes close to practicality of one.

Would rather die than own one lol

hyper-s2k
(Post Master Supreme)
04/27/17 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Hatorade
What! Minivans are awesome. There's simply nothing that comes close to practicality of one.

Would rather die than own one lol

Says the guy that had a mini mini van. \:D