16$ funnel cake.
14$ subway sub
6$ slice of pizza.

How is that even legal ?

Risky Business
(Post Master Supreme)
05/19/17 10:16 PM
Re: Wonderland food prices

Anyone hold a gun to your head when you bought those?

$18 beers at ACC doe

Hatorade
(Post Master Supreme)
05/19/17 10:37 PM

You forgot to mention the drink prices lol. Costco usually has a bundle with ticket and food. That's what we did last year.

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
05/20/17 04:40 AM

Costco deal only adds unlimited drinks. just pack a cooler and eat outside the gates.

zc911
(Post Master Supreme)
05/20/17 05:33 AM

You have kids. You can smuggle all kinds of food in using the stroller lol

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
05/20/17 05:41 AM

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
05/20/17 06:20 AM

Last year when we went we were waiting in line at the gates. They were taking a while with the Asian family in front of us. Why is it taking so long to check their admission? Oh, that would be because they were trying to smuggle in a whole turkey

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
05/20/17 12:00 PM

Real thugs would've brought in the turkey live as a pet, then cooked it in the park.

There's a couple plazas on the east side of Jane. Just walk out for an hour an get fed at a reasonable price.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
05/21/17 11:08 PM

is this your first time at an amusement park on earth?

it's nothing new....

zc911
(Post Master Supreme)
05/22/17 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO
Last year when we went we were waiting in line at the gates. They were taking a while with the Asian family in front of us. Why is it taking so long to check their admission? Oh, that would be because they were trying to smuggle in a whole turkey

thats pretty awesome lol

iamfob
(Post Master Supreme)
05/22/17 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: TheRealCSnapper
is this your first time at an amusement park/sports stadiums/arenas on earth?

it's nothing new....

Balhar
(Post Master Supreme)
05/23/17 10:56 AM

buy 2 slices of pizza, eat one before you get to checkout. pay for one slice.
win

Just A Troll
(Post Master)
05/23/17 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Denis Si
WTFBBQ

16$ funnel cake.
14$ subway sub
6$ slice of pizza.

How is that even legal ?

Because.... there's one born every minute

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
05/23/17 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO

that's worse than brown people trying to smuggle in a bucket of KFC.

but OP you did wonderland wrong.

first off, park at my house. save yourself $20. the main gate is closer to my door than it is from the end of the parking lot.

there's a subway literally across the street and on the walk to the park. it's always rammed, there's so many places to eat around it's not even funny, infact it's making me fat. if you leave the park and grab your car, off the top of my head within a 5min drive, there's mcdonalds x3, subway, little caesars, hero burger, tims, pizza pizza, pizza nova, taste of asia, two dope portuguese chicken places, about 3 or 4 pho spots, a few all you can east sushi, mr sub, all star wings, popeyes, buffalo wild wings, wild wings....you get the idea.

bring in whatever bottled drinks you want. when they want to take it away say that you're a diabetic and then they can't take shit from you.

if you have a seasons pass (or borrow mine for the day) not to get in, but when purchasing anything inside of the park, you get like a 20% discount or some shit.

i can take the kid to wonderland, drink, slice of pizza for each of us, and a game for kids where you win a dust magnet everytime for $12.

Denis Si
(Post Master)
05/23/17 05:47 PM

That's awesome titty. I was more shocked that they have such high mark ups . How is that even legal lol. Turkey sub is like 9$, not fuckinf 18 tax in lol.

I used to hit up wonderland a lot when I lived in maple. Now it's once a year for little ones.
Btw parking this year is 22$ lol

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
05/23/17 06:09 PM

lol is it really?? shit $22 that's crazy. ya park at my place man, that's a ripp off.

$10 per axle

Denis Si
(Post Master)
05/23/17 07:39 PM

Lol, I thought I saw a sign on your driveway that says TLXs park for free lol ;\)

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
05/23/17 08:54 PM

no bmw parking

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
05/23/17 09:26 PM

Well I'm out.

spnx
(Post Master Sr)
05/24/17 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
two dope portuguese chicken places

I've eaten at one of those! My buddy lives on Lucena Crescent, right across from Wonderland.