SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
07/18/18 08:20 AM
Cars That Block Pedestrians At Intersections

Personally I get so annoyed when I see a car blocking pedestrians at intersections. But unlike most people, I'm not annoyed at the driver, I'm annoyed at the pedestrians. They just don't give a fuck. Give the guy 2 seconds and he'll clear the way. But no, they have to start walking and in fact they're the ones that create the traffic and the bigger commotion. And yes I know that in many cases the driver is at fault for entering the intersection when they shouldn't but still, just let the guy go so that it doesn't result in a bigger mess.

Not sure of exactly what happened at Peter & Richmond. Possibly mental health issues.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4334270/man-i...o-intersection/

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
07/18/18 08:29 AM
Re: Cars That Block Pedestrians At Intersections

good thing dude wasn't in markham, his head would have exploded

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
07/18/18 08:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R

I don't get it

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
07/18/18 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R

I don't get it

if that driver (doing that) got dude crazy enough to jump all over a car...if crazy dude was walking in markham...he would lose his shit 10x more given the shit driving lol

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
07/18/18 10:23 AM

Ah, gotcha

hyper-s2k
(Post Master Supreme)
07/18/18 08:01 PM

As a driver, what I find annoying about pedestrians are the ones that rush into the crossing then slow way down to cross holding me up. (if you are in that much of a fucking hurry then keep your lazy ass moving). I just want to run them over and drag their carcass along and paint the lane red.

As a pedestrian, I hate cars that are supposed to stop at a red then make the turn but they barely tap the brake and rush the right. a lot of times the pedestrian thats crossing has to jump back to avoid getting hit. wish i had a brick in hand and chuck it at the car.