RZFD
(Post Master Supreme)
04/06/19 12:52 AM
I need a favor in Toronto...

Can someone pick up a purse from the Don Mills Coach store and mail it me? It's sold out in the US, only 5 left in NA and they have 2... Unfortunately, they won't ship here.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
04/06/19 09:35 PM
Re: I need a favor in Toronto...

you know what you're gonna get asked right...........................it starts with a "post n_ _ _ _ "

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
04/07/19 07:46 AM

sorry bud, i’d help but i’m not close to that area

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
04/08/19 09:43 AM

Whatever you are buying you might as well just upgrade the brand as the cost to ship to the states is going to make that purse not worth it.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/08/19 09:43 AM

if you cover shipping, i'll do it.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
04/08/19 09:48 AM

I can help out as well. OP have you already paid for the product?

RZFD
(Post Master Supreme)
04/09/19 11:51 AM

4Three is gonna help me out. Already bought it, he'll pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for the offers though.

RZFD
(Post Master Supreme)
04/09/19 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Screamin Type ARGH!
you know what you're gonna get asked right...........................it starts with a "post n_ _ _ _ "

Okay, but why do you wanna see my junk?

Originally Posted By: Low_Budget_Honda
Whatever you are buying you might as well just upgrade the brand as the cost to ship to the states is going to make that purse not worth it.

Canada Post estimator says it's under $20CAD, it's just a small crossbody/clutch. It's not about the brand, it actually has no external branding. She just thinks it's pretty.

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
04/09/19 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: RZFD

Canada Post estimator says it's under $20CAD, it's just a small crossbody/clutch. It's not about the brand, it actually has no external branding. She just thinks it's pretty.

True. Not bad then. I was thinking something heavier and with duties. You could probably ship that in a bubble envelope for cheap

Senor Eduardo_82
(Post Master Supreme)
04/09/19 02:21 PM

Insurance ain't gonna be cheap.

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
04/11/19 09:00 AM

that's fucking bullshit. i did Reddit Hot Sauce exchange and it cost me $13 to send 2 bottles of hot sauces to Montreal, and it's only a few buck more to ship something to Texas!

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
04/11/19 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Hellen Keller
Insurance ain't gonna be cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWRt4RhPKK8

RZFD
(Post Master Supreme)
04/11/19 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: TheRealCSnapper

that's fucking bullshit. i did Reddit Hot Sauce exchange and it cost me $13 to send 2 bottles of hot sauces to Montreal, and it's only a few buck more to ship something to Texas!

I was told $30CAD insured for $250 including the bubble envelope. Probably a little more than what I'd expect to pay stateside.