(Jr Member)
03/10/06 05:47 PM
Re: THE CIVIC SI COLOR POLL.....

what color did you think i chose

the g3neral
(Jr Poster)
03/10/06 05:48 PM

WHERES THE NIGHT HAWK BLACK AT?? THE TRUE HOT COLOR =) ....maybe white....hehe lolol

ralper
(Newbie)
03/10/06 07:12 PM

The Alabaster Silver is the fastest!

Even the State of New Jersey thinks so. Actually this is on my Sebring Silver S2000. But silver is the fastest color.

ICE99SI
(Jr Member)
03/10/06 07:26 PM

I really love the WHITE!!!

spkx714
(Newbie)
03/10/06 08:13 PM

Black FTW Hands down.

DarkCloud9
(Post Master Sr)
03/10/06 08:45 PM

blue FTW!

NeedForSpeed
(Jr Poster)
03/10/06 08:51 PM

Red, blue, or white...... I CAN"T DECIDE!!!!

HndaSIguy
(Major Member)
03/10/06 10:02 PM

HABENERO!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
()
03/10/06 11:43 PM

I choose Habanero just because the others are either out dated or don't go with the car. I think the Habanero (as does the Fiji) goes very well with the interior of the car.

99_Si
(Jr Poster)
03/11/06 08:22 AM

Fiji makes the car. Brilliant in person.

CIVIC dude
(Post Master Supreme)
03/11/06 10:35 AM

LOVE: alabaster silver

CANT STAND/HATE/PUKE@/DISTGUSTING: Habanero

stormingblizzard
(Newbie)
03/11/06 11:25 AM

I can't believe white is not winning!

johnny Matrix
(Jr Poster)
03/11/06 11:29 AM

Silver is for people who have no taste in colors. Its like the generic rental car color (I swear every other car on the road is silver BLEH). You pick it when you really don't care what color your car is.

CTk20z
(Sr Member)
03/11/06 02:24 PM

Quote:

Silver is for people who have no taste in colors...

you are aware there's a bunch of people on this forum with silver cars, are you? don't be a dick.

Quote:

You pick it when you really don't care what color your car is.

There's alot of different reasons why someone would want a silver car above the others. ASM happened to be my color of choice becasue i like how it stays looking clean and dust free (my gravel driveway doesnt make my car look like shit anymore), it's classy (yes, even the old people like how it looks), it's subtle (good for not getting as noticed by cops), and almost any color wheel looks good on silver IMO (good if your stuck on what wheels to get).

I'm not telling you that you can't have an opinion but dont be a dick about it.

ironhEad
(Jr Poster)
03/11/06 06:58 PM

Quote:

There's alot of different reasons why someone would want a silver car above the others. ASM happened to be my color of choice becasue i like how it stays looking clean and dust free (my gravel driveway doesnt make my car look like shit anymore), it's classy (yes, even the old people like how it looks), it's subtle (good for not getting as noticed by cops), and almost any color wheel looks good on silver IMO (good if your stuck on what wheels to get).

Agreed.
even though i got nighthawk black....

johnny Matrix
(Jr Poster)
03/12/06 01:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Silver is for people who have no taste in colors...

you are aware there's a bunch of people on this forum with silver cars, are you? don't be a dick.

Quote:

You pick it when you really don't care what color your car is.

I'm not. Silver cars are a dime a dozen. Theres a reason for this. Example one: Like you said, easy to keep it clean and looking shiny. Most people want a car they don't have to clean every week. For everyday normal cars, IE accord, camry, mini vans, any Buick or Mercury silver is a fine color of choice. When we are talking about a sports car, or sports coupe, you need a car that fits the car. IE: Black, Red, Blue or even Yellow. You put a silver Si next to a Silver accord, most people would think they are the same car. You put the Fiji or Hab red Si next to any color accord, people will wonder what kind of Car the Si is. Silver hides a cars features and makes them look sooooo plain and boring. Again why most every regular sedan on the road is silver. No one drives the camry cause it looks good. Of course everyone has their taste in colors, but I'm just pointing out some facts about what I see on the road. You can talk about silver hiding from the cops, but if your speeding, the cop is going to get you whether your in a silver car or a bright red car. (hint: don't speed.) Once again I am not bashing anyone I'm just stating the obvious. Go ahead and pick silver, all of you please, it will just make my Hab red Si more rare!

CTk20z
(Sr Member)
03/12/06 01:23 PM

Quote:

I'm not. Silver cars are a dime a dozen. Theres a reason for this. Example one: Like you said, easy to keep it clean and looking shiny. Most people want a car they don't have to clean every week. For everyday normal cars, IE accord, camry, mini vans, any Buick or Mercury silver is a fine color of choice. When we are talking about a sports car, or sports coupe, you need a car that fits the car. IE: Black, Red, Blue or even Yellow. You put a silver Si next to a Silver accord, most people would think they are the same car. You put the Fiji or Hab red Si next to any color accord, people will wonder what kind of Car the Si is. Silver hides a cars features and makes them look sooooo plain and boring. Again why most every regular sedan on the road is silver. No one drives the camry cause it looks good. Of course everyone has their taste in colors, but I'm just pointing out some facts about what I see on the road. You can talk about silver hiding from the cops, but if your speeding, the cop is going to get you whether your in a silver car or a bright red car. (hint: don't speed.) Once again I am not bashing anyone I'm just stating the obvious. Go ahead and pick silver, all of you please, it will just make my Hab red Si more rare!

your argument is understandable, just be careful how you word your opinions.

johnny Matrix
(Jr Poster)
03/12/06 01:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

your argument is understandable, just be careful how you word your opinions.

yeah, you know how it goes over the Internet. Kind of hard to display emotion of text!

UxiSi
(Post Master Supreme)
03/12/06 05:19 PM

EBP would have pwned them all.

Lacking that, I go with the only exclusive Si color. ALMOST enough for me to begin thinking trade in. But not quite.

seanhpi
(Post Master Supreme)
03/12/06 06:41 PM

voted FBP cuz its what i own.. white would have been my other colour..

SHawn

John Dacy
(Newbie)
03/14/06 09:02 AM

Fiji blue is the best
(not jusy sayin that cause mine is fiji!)
It really is

grcivicsi06
(Poster)
03/14/06 08:46 PM

Galaxy Gray cuz I just bought one 1 hour ago. Won't get it for two weeks though

Auricom
(Newbie)
03/14/06 11:30 PM

Habanero is waaaayy underrated. If everyone here had seen it in person it'd be tops no doubt

gizmotoy
(Jr Member)
03/15/06 06:03 AM

Quote:

EBP would have pwned them all.

Lacking that, I go with the only exclusive Si color. ALMOST enough for me to begin thinking trade in. But not quite.

There's two exclusive colors. Fiji and Habanero.

Th3On3
(Poster)
03/15/06 12:26 PM

Quote:

Habanero is waaaayy underrated. If everyone here had seen it in person it'd be tops no doubt

I've seen it in person...and still ugly...

FijiBluSi
(Newbie)
03/15/06 10:42 PM

i got mine in Fiji Blue. i think that type of metallic color looks nice

DYoo
(Newbie)
03/22/06 08:49 AM

Can't really say it's the best, but I chose Habanero Red..
Other colors look good too.. It's just a personal preferance.

seanhpi
(Post Master Supreme)
03/22/06 07:55 PM

woohooo.. FBP back on top.. 104%

Shawn..

fuller083
(Jr Poster)
03/27/06 07:30 PM

I LOVE my Hab Red!!!

gremis
(Post Master Supreme)
04/04/06 09:52 PM

Fiji!!!

Retro
(Jr Poster)
04/07/06 02:07 AM

Fiji all day!!!!

seanhpi
(Post Master Supreme)
04/07/06 02:18 AM

fiji is slowly climbing again..

Shawn..

ill add some new pics next week to try and get some plus points on it..

Shawn.

ironhEad
(Jr Poster)
04/09/06 11:56 AM

i must admit after seeing so many more fiji blue pictures it almost makes me regret getting black.....but as long as i keep my car clean it still looks amazing

Pontman43
(Newbie)
04/12/06 03:52 AM

Quote:

Silver is for people who have no taste in colors. Its like the generic rental car color (I swear every other car on the road is silver BLEH). You pick it when you really don't care what color your car is.

LOL Or you pick it if you dont really care for your car's paint and are too lazy to properly care for it. LOL

clubsi_toronto
(Jr Poster)
04/13/06 11:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

LOL Or you pick it if you dont really care for your car's paint and are too lazy to properly care for it. LOL

LOL my exact thoughts

clubsi_toronto
(Jr Poster)
04/13/06 11:34 PM

Quote:

The Alabaster Silver is the fastest!

Even the State of New Jersey thinks so. Actually this is on my Sebring Silver S2000. But silver is the fastest color.

sick ass plates yo!!

clubsi_toronto
(Jr Poster)
04/13/06 11:36 PM

FIJI BLUE FIJI BLUE!!!!

TYPE X's FIJI BLUE ON BONZE VOLKS ROCKS!!!!!

normaspirated
(Post Master Supreme)
04/14/06 02:24 PM

Galaxy gray FTMFW

Htuner34
(Newbie)
04/20/06 01:09 PM

i absolutly love the fiji blue...i was amazed in how much metallic there is in that paint

SiHOG
(Newbie)
04/20/06 05:12 PM

VIVA HABANERO RED!!! It is very mucho caliente...

CTk20z
(Sr Member)
04/20/06 05:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL my exact thoughts

Payman26420
(Newbie)
04/27/06 08:20 PM

Hi, I'm a new member and I just reserved a Fiji blue Si with Navi...should be here in August, needless to say I'm so excited that it's making me sick

seanhpi
(Post Master Supreme)
04/27/06 09:25 PM

i thinks its official.. blue and black are TOP choices for the lineup..
but blue is better by votes..

Me.*

2nrChik
(Newbie)
04/27/06 10:37 PM

I originally wanted the Habanero Red and was being all "Princessy" about it. Then I saw the Fiji blue on another Si, bought one in FBP and now I'm hooked.

piNNoy
(Jr Member)
04/28/06 07:50 AM

Quote:

I originally wanted the Habanero Red and was being all "Princessy" about it. Then I saw the Fiji blue on another Si, bought one in FBP and now I'm hooked.

i was hooked on the silver but i seen a hab red at a dealership n i got 'hooked' too lol never seen a blue in person but if i do ill prob want that

Dustee
(Jr Poster)
05/01/06 01:03 PM

I love my ralleye red

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/dusteefartz/SiSide.jpg

odons22
(Newbie)
05/02/06 08:49 AM

I've seen most of the colors in person and after intially thinking I would like either the silver or habanero, I thought the Galaxy Gray looked fantastic. In the end though I don't think there is really a bad color as long as you like it, I mean your the one who has to drive it.

DoBoy
(Jr Member)
05/04/06 05:34 AM

I can't remember what color I indicated on this poll a month ago when I didn't have my own Si, but since then I had seen Habanero Red in person and had to have it. No picture I have seen even comes close to giving this paint the props it deserves.

The color changing effect is subtle and refined. Can't say enought about it!

sfccrx
(Newbie)
05/06/06 12:47 AM

Fiji Blue baby..............................

inforem
(Newbie)
05/07/06 10:49 AM

I have a black 2003 Si ...that i gave to my son,,,,and now have a black 2006....obviously black is the color of choice