Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#1854188 - 09/13/07 05:49 PM damn rich people
ErikB Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Sacramento, Ca.
I want to join that club \:\(

Just a couple of nice cars driving by... just a couple ;\)
http://www.socalspeedzone.com/pages/exoticdrive07/onrampHD.html

Videos
#1854212 - 09/13/07 06:02 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: ErikB]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: las vegas
i don't... those guys drive like old people fuck

i'd rather drive a cheap slow car fast then try to go floss my shit like pakisho on some gay internet sunday drive video

edit: yeah i'm jealous but it's more like i'm mad that those cars don't get driven the right way

Edited by interpol (09/13/07 06:05 PM)

#1854246 - 09/13/07 06:09 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA
 Originally Posted By: interpol
i don't... those guys drive like old people fuck

i'd rather drive a cheap slow car fast then try to go floss my shit like pakisho on some gay internet sunday drive video

edit: yeah i'm jealous but it's more like i'm mad that those cars don't get driven the right way

Did you watch the whole video?

#1854256 - 09/13/07 06:13 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: B15Sentra ]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

no, i watched the first 20 seconds, got upset and decided to jump to conclusions instead

my bandwidth connection is not baller enough to get through all of it

#1854273 - 09/13/07 06:18 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
ErikB Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Sacramento, Ca.
watch the whole thing. God those cars sound good.

#1854336 - 09/13/07 06:52 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: ErikB]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

ok gets better towards the end but only 1 out of 100 cars hit the gas hard enough to spin tires and peg the limiter... but yeah preemptive hating foot in mouth moment

of course if it was me i would have sidestepped the clutch mid corner and taken the camera out with my driver side rear tire via a perfectly executed drift

those dudes are rich, they can buy another one

#1854378 - 09/13/07 07:06 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Lowkeyloke Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Silicon Valley, CA
no, i watched the first 20 seconds, got upset and decided to jump to conclusions instead

my bandwidth connection is not baller enough to get through all of it

Yea... I nearly turned it off after the first 20 seconds as well, but after a little bit I turned up the sound and grinned like an idiot.

#1854470 - 09/13/07 07:42 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Professor Paki Administrator Offline
Duolingo Expert
Post Master Supreme

blah blah blah

I give you three weeks before you're sucking some guys face for a better deal on a carbon fiber door handle for your porsche. And note the lack of pakisho in that vid. I dont roll like that since about a year ago, not that its any of your concern. I hang out with people so baller that we've even transcended flashing our bankrolls on the internet. I could tell you the next level of internet greatness, but your head would explode just like your buttsexing buddies avatar.

Happy drifting.

#1854497 - 09/13/07 07:50 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

you don't "roll like that" since you did one track day in your vette? cool story schumacher

see the proper thing to do would be to ignore shit like this when it comes up. do you sit around searching for your name on the internet? took you 10 minutes to swoop in on this thread like a vulture. face it, you're a bottom feeding internet douche

besides i suck dick for free, not like i need discounts on car parts as incentive

#1854505 - 09/13/07 07:53 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

oh yeah and i'm not getting into arguments with you about how much deeper my crew rolls than yours. eat a dick and go back to supraforums.

#1854506 - 09/13/07 07:55 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
B15Sentra Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bay Area, CA
 Originally Posted By: pakisho
blah blah blah

I give you three weeks before you're sucking some guys face for a better deal on a carbon fiber door handle for your porsche. And note the lack of pakisho in that vid. I dont roll like that since about a year ago, not that its any of your concern. I hang out with people so baller that we've even transcended flashing our bankrolls on the internet. I could tell you the next level of internet greatness, but your head would explode just like your buttsexing buddies avatar.

Happy drifting.

winnAr

#1854523 - 09/13/07 08:00 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: B15Sentra ]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Don't both of them suck?

#1854548 - 09/13/07 08:07 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Duolingo Expert
Post Master Supreme

you don't "roll like that" since you did one track day in your vette? cool story schumacher

see the proper thing to do would be to ignore shit like this when it comes up. do you sit around searching for your name on the internet? took you 10 minutes to swoop in on this thread like a vulture. face it, you're a bottom feeding internet douche

besides i suck dick for free, not like i need discounts on car parts as incentive

One track day that I posted about, highroller, and educate me again on what proper internet etiquette is, doucharina? The "proper" thing would be to get off my hairy nuts and go back to fapping over half built 240s on youtube. I have no interest in you, but you seem to want to ride the paki train all damn day. Well, you cant. Get the fuck off.

And lets keep it to one reply this time, if you think of more ubercool points to make after hitting reply, the "proper" move is the edit button.

#1854554 - 09/13/07 08:10 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detox
hate hate hate

jealousy ftl

#1854582 - 09/13/07 08:19 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

One track day that I posted about, highroller, and educate me again on what proper internet etiquette is, doucharina? The "proper" thing would be to get off my hairy nuts and go back to fapping over half built 240s on youtube. I have no interest in you, but you seem to want to ride the paki train all damn day. Well, you cant. Get the fuck off.

And lets keep it to one reply this time, if you think of more ubercool points to make after hitting reply, the "proper" move is the edit button.

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

#1854600 - 09/13/07 08:22 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

This is the greatest thing I've ever read. Word vomit e-thugging.

#1854610 - 09/13/07 08:23 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: MurderHornetVR6]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

Originally Posted By: killerbeeVR6

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.

But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here

#1854624 - 09/13/07 08:24 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.

But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here

I think I found STANGMAN.

#1854628 - 09/13/07 08:25 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Slowstang Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Rocky Mount, NC
LOL
#1854646 - 09/13/07 08:30 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: MurderHornetVR6]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

I think I found STANGMAN.

shut the fuck up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a fucking superior like that. Im perfectly capable of snapping your fucking spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You fucking faggot, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your fucking throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my fucking cock. Then I'll pull your shit-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the shit off of it while I jizz in his fucking mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms shit and my cum, over to your little sister, who i'll force to fucking gargle it while i rape her in the asshole and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last fucking thing you'll ever see is me castrating your fucking dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you fucking suffocate.

#1854668 - 09/13/07 08:36 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

please tell me this is a cut and paste.
#1854745 - 09/13/07 09:01 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: MurderHornetVR6]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

it's about as real as your dyno sheet

OH SNAP

#1854750 - 09/13/07 09:03 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
DWalk Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: NV
duder still runs this bitch
#1854762 - 09/13/07 09:05 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

it's about as real as your dyno sheet

OH SNAP

it's real, you cunts dont get to see it.

#1854765 - 09/13/07 09:05 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: DWalk]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

see, dave's got my back... vegas crew runs DEEP

#1854788 - 09/13/07 09:09 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Duolingo Expert
Post Master Supreme

Of all the lame ass cut and paste garbage Ive ever seen, you take the top honors, drifterina. Thats got to be some of the most vile rubbish Ive ever seen on this board,so I'll give you credit for lowering the bar. Way to not take a good e-beating like a man, you little mangina.

/Waits for "Omg but we owned joo in 2004!" comeback.

#1854866 - 09/13/07 09:27 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

i set the bar so horrendously low that there's no place to go but up... it's a good strategy

#1854877 - 09/13/07 09:30 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

dude i'm sorry i offended your golf buddies in the vid. i take it back. are we coolio?

#1854893 - 09/13/07 09:36 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Duolingo Expert
Post Master Supreme

Absolutely. Just quit dragging me into your posts. Ive got people working for people who work for people who do nothing but track what people are saying about me online, and if you slip up again, its your ass.

/Goes back to counting the number of people in the vid who said hi to him last week.

#1854953 - 09/13/07 09:53 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
paki kids who still live at home are not ballers.

#1854980 - 09/13/07 10:01 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Euphoricuck]
Duolingo Expert
Post Master Supreme

Is that a general statement, or are you under the impression I live with my parents? If its the latter, they dont even live on this continent.
#1854985 - 09/13/07 10:02 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Professor Paki]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
That's a long commute to the basement.

#1854998 - 09/13/07 10:06 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Euphoricuck]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
paki kids who still live at home are not ballers.

ok so it's kind of embarrasing when your mom walks in on you jerking off and you can't stop nutting because it feels so good and you end up shooting a load in your eye by accident but dude... it's either that or not having my toys so i think i made the right decision. besides it was a one time thing and we don't really talk about it so it's not even a big deal.

btw did you get your degree from the community college yet? it's been close to a decade and i'm getting worried about you

#1855023 - 09/13/07 10:13 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: interpol]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
I wasnt even talking about you.... but that fact you got offended... this has to be diku then...

and I didnt realize I was so smart that I started post secondary when I was 13.

#1855033 - 09/13/07 10:15 PM Re: damn rich people [Re: Euphoricuck]
interpol Offline
Post Master Jr

oh well in that case i was just fooling around. i definitely DON'T live at home guys. i live in a condo and it smells of rich mahogany.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads