Big thanks to Zeuceone over on 8thcivic.com , the guy really knows his Kseries \:\)

THIS CAR:

+ THIS DCRH with DIY DEFOULER

= AWESOME

DCRH from SCtuned.com $330 shipped - install looked like a bitch for one person to be doing, all I could manage was dropping screws into the engine bay while trying to help out (I miss my b series heyday). I also have Xintake, P2R spacer, IMG and will be sticking with my stock exhaust because the drone of exhausts I've had on previous cars during highway trips drove me insane after a few years.

Anyways, really love the header, awesome sound and definitely noticeable power increase, I mean not life changing but very nice and noticeable. It really makes the car feel like it doesn't have to try as hard to get going, if that makes sense. I'm writing on impressions from the first hour of reseting the ECU and having it installed and I hear after a few days it gets faster so I'll update as it pulls harder \:\) no CEL thus far - adds a little extra volume to the stock exhaust, slightly lower tone but it sounds REALLY good, mean and the intake seems to give extra suck sound now, I'm loving all of it together! Hopefully next week I'll have a chance to get down to Long Beach to Church automotive and get the Hondata reflash, then the car will be finished!

VID CLIPS!!! sorry for the shitty quality, I changed my camera to high frame rate mode not realizing it makes the frame size smaller, damnit CANON!

Drivebys sans DCRH:
Viddler.com - MVI_2177 - Uploaded by berobert
Viddler.com - MVI_2178 - Uploaded by berobert
Viddler.com - MVI_2179 - Uploaded by berobert

Driveby with DCRH:
Viddler.com - MVI_2190 - Uploaded by berobert
Viddler.com - MVI_2191 - Uploaded by berobert
Viddler.com - MVI_2194 - Uploaded by berobert

Engine Rev sans DCRH:
Viddler.com - MVI_2181 - Uploaded by berobert

Engine Rev with DCRH:
Viddler.com - MVI_2188 - Uploaded by berobert