Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3275394 - 12/07/08 03:58 PM Human Growth Hormone
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
can someone please school me on HGH? I think it is illegal to import to Canada, no?
Pros?
Cons?

#3275723 - 12/07/08 06:02 PM Re: Human Growth Hormone [Re: iamfob]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: IA
If you're going to do steroids...don't start with HGH, that should be one of the last things you do if you are going this route, you won't find too many members on this site supporting steroids of any form, so good luck.

#3276116 - 12/07/08 08:20 PM Re: Human Growth Hormone [Re: Lewis]
Relix Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 640 acres of desert
ah HGH isn't a steroid...

to the OP, HGH only works in injection form, the HGH it's self is to big to be absorbed though the lining of your stomach & intestines..

1976 Fj55 landcruiser, 39" krawlers, front and rear lockers, on board air compressor , 16 speed transmission

1977 fj40 stock
1987 fj60 locked front and rear 33" tires

#3276143 - 12/07/08 08:26 PM Re: Human Growth Hormone [Re: Relix]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
lol common fob dont fawk with this shit. youve been working out for barely what...a year?

when you get to 5-6 years of hard working out and you go nowehre then maybe consider steroids.

though hgh is used by a lot. hgh gut ftl.
chuck liddel, marion jones etc

#3276165 - 12/07/08 08:30 PM Re: Human Growth Hormone [Re: Euphoricuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
i posted this in the fitness thread... just found it..

that growth hormone gut
steroids arent that bad for you if you're a bodybuilder, especially taken in small quantities. They drop the amount of fat on your body, increase your muscle mass, and if you choose the right steroids to take, pose little risk for liver damage. Personally I have no desire to take steroids, but I am interested in lifting weights just to stay in shape, and it's nearly impossible to not notice the freaks of nature walking around today because of steroids and other drugs.

You can see pretty dramatically what happened when body builders first started using steroids. Remember that testosterone is a steroid and one of the most effective ones so ever since the 50's bodybuilders have been on some sort of steroids. You have to go back pretty far to find natural bodybuilders.

6 foot 1 inch, 216 pounds.

that's steve reeves. He was in a few movies as hercules, basically you look at him and realize the epitome of muscle development in a natural male human. You go look at ancient greek statues like the discus thrower

There's this natural limit that humans have had for the past ten thousand years. Really it's not hard to tell someone who is natural compared to someone who is on steroids. There's this smoothness to the skin and the muscles a sleekness that a natural athlete has. Someone on steroids will have a puffed up look, their muscles full of water from the steroids, in addition to additional muscle gains from the drugs.

Once we get to the 1950's everyone gets on the steroids in bodybuilding, and you have some fantastic physiques. No they aren't natural but they look human, in a sort of slightly better than human way.

Arnold had a great look.

6 foot 2 inches, 235 pounds. Somewhere between 5 and 10 percent of arnold's muscle mass was due to steroids.

That's the steroid era, from 1950 up to 1985, everyone was on steroids, Dianabol, testosterone, winstrol, but there's a limit to how much you can gain from steroids no matter how much you take, human beings don't just grow infinitely by taking more and more steroids. In fact, some people have better muscle receptors that activate when they take steroids than others, so a lot of the top echelon of bodybuilding is genetic in nature. That is, the genetic ability of their bodies to respond to the steroids.

In 1985, though everything changed. The capabilities of steroids were maxed out. You had bodybuilders at 5 foot 10 inches weighing up to 240 or so, but that's it. Gigantic to be sure but maxed out. In 1985, it all changed. Synthetic human growth hormone (HGH) along with IGF (insulin growth factor) became available. In addition bodybuilders began experimenting with insulin. These drugs don't act like steroids they don't act on the muscles, they act on every cell in the human body. Insulin was used to pack nutrients and glycogen into the cells, HGH was used to create growth in the size of all cells in the body. In particular with IGF, insulin and HGH, body growth happened in the internal body organs, intestines, ears, the nose, and even the bones in the face.

With this cocktail of ordinary steroids like ordinary testosterone along with HGH, IGF insulin the barrier was broken and bodybuilders added about 50 more pounds to their bodies. That is where we have been in body building for the last 20 years. It is ugly, freaky and disgusting.

ronnie coleman 5'11" 300 pounds. It's like he's got a turtle for a belly.

It's not just body builders though, other athletes have HGH gut, like Chuck Liddell

Human growth hormone don't forget will grow your ears out too. I'm sure part of Chuck's big ears are from that HGH he's taking.

I actually don't mind the steroid look in bodybuilders. It's not for me, but I like looking at freaks. I admit it. I just wish bodybuilders and athletes would stop it with the HGH and IGF.

Bodybuilders in particular are prone to lying about what HGH and IGF are doing. they say that that someone's big belly is caused by eating too much at once, instead of small meals all day or that it's caused by doing too many crunches, or some other random explanation, but all you need to do is go back to bodybuilders in 1985 and earlier and you can see they don't have that HGH gut.

I don't know if we can go backwards anymore. The freak level is so high in bodybuilding and pro wrestling, that it's almost impossible for these athletes to (merely) take dianabol and testosterone and get merely huge, they are taking the stuff that turns them into bloated turtle bellied freaks. I guess there's no middle ground here. On one hand you have people who want every competition to be all natural, on the other hand, you have people who say let the athletes do whatever they want with their bodies.

it was copied from a website i came across.

#3276301 - 12/07/08 09:22 PM Re: Human Growth Hormone [Re: Euphoricuck]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: IA
Don't be so quick to call liddell out, he's HAD a belly like that since he wrestled in high school.

And you're right hgh isn't a steroid, I was just saying if you're going to do steroids(or in the case of hgh a hormone-to be honest I don't KNOW a lot about hgh) but the basis is you start with test usually around 250mg 2x a week...but you aren't even close to needing to do steroids, start lifting hard and eating hard.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads