Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3218305 - 11/17/08 11:31 PM Help With An N2O Set Up?
The G2 Racer Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Want to run a 100 wet shot on my B16. I've been doing quite a bit of reading around to figure it all out but I'd like some opinions from those with more exp.

Plan is 100 wet shot, 255 fuel pump, new motor mounts, the usual bolt ons. Car already has an upgraded clutch.

I've been looking at the NX NXL kit, direct port wet, comes with fuel rail. What's evveryones opinion on that?
Also I saw a post talking about Dyno Tune Nitrous, anyone use on of their kits? The price is better then NX Express but what about the quality?

I also plan to use a bottle warmer, window switch and purge.

Videos
#3224566 - 11/19/08 04:15 PM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: The G2 Racer]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
I have been around nitrous a long time, and I have not heard of a company called dyno tune nitrous. I have heard and seen quality of NX, NOS and even ZEX kits"only for budget beginners"

the kit you are asking about from NX looks to be good i have not worked with that particuallar one but the parts they use are always top notch

MY DVD collection

#3274508 - 12/07/08 10:53 AM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: civicsidude]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
dynotune nitrous is an awesome company! i buy all their shit.

their nozzles and bottles are top notch. as with all their equipment.

their nozzles flow huge! back off the jetting a bit from what you would normally use

Edited by denmah (12/07/08 10:54 AM)
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#3274522 - 12/07/08 10:59 AM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

why direct port for 100 shot? why not just use a nozzle

also a suggestion, if you have the room in the engine bay, get a small fuel cell and keep race gas in it, and install a pump and regulator just from there. and feed that to your nitrous setup, works really well because you dont need to tax your fuel system for the car and the nitrous setup at the same time. also you can put in 100% race gas in the fuel cell and not waste it mixing it in the tank.

here is a pic of my friends engine bay with a stand alone fuel system

Edited by denmah (12/07/08 11:03 AM)
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#3274530 - 12/07/08 11:03 AM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: denham]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

225shot booyah

#3276883 - 12/08/08 01:17 AM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: denham]
del_slo Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bottom of the boooot
denmah u sneaky lil rascal.... wangchung says, fuel cell tight... 225 shot non progressive + stock B16 bottom end = kaBOOM

Edited by del_slo (12/08/08 01:19 AM)

#3279509 - 12/08/08 09:17 PM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: del_slo]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

cam only ls1 515rwhp thru an automatic with the 175 shot whoooaaaaaa

10.68 @ 130mph with the stock 3.23 gears in the stock 10bolt whoooaaaaa

#9078237 - 07/13/17 12:43 AM Re: Help With An N2O Set Up? [Re: denham]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

The most usual reasons a fabulous Society Finch can get sick is assuming they are given a poor diet, if most of the cage isn't really kept sparkling or they was probably somewhere who was drafty and additionally got perfectly chilled. All the hands down things is prevented because of a good good diet, a snug environment this really is clean and therefore the size cage intended to allow the property to get workouts with room from which fly to the cage. www.healthysociety.us
Since you'll many remarkable benefits of it as nicely ingredients want ginkgo biloba and therefore the important piperine (which raises the absorption about turmeric much), you'll others easy discovering it's an overall protective herb without having any side outcome. www.herbhealth.us
Applying these pointers with a good discipline will give a hotter, yet, healthier body down the road. Remember, a executive health weight reduction plan cannot promise extremely fast results but an energetic, livelier figure while removing extra weight. www.prohealth.us
According towards report on the Archives about Internal Medicinal drugs, doctors you should never always expose abnormal test results to patients. In examination medical notes, it was first found which usually in across 7% about cases, doctors never tell subjects about strange test consequences. www.HealthOrganize.com
Doctor potential prospects are a thing that almost all people think about with health care, but is as well one factor intended to increase you will premium, so for all those deciding using this option, think regarding how many times you've gotten went for the doctor in the last year, few years. Then watch what all the premium is actually to contribute doctor visits through your protection. www.HealthEvaluate.com
To become benefits, you will want to meet confident income and additionally asset factors... which takes me to another one set about little-known still important data for veterans: As well as the V. A fabulous. does not need a lookback stage when the software assesses any assets, Medicaid - which various elderly veterans ought to apply just for after seeking for Veterans many benefits - actually. www.HealthLookback.com
This generally isn't really so serious because the moment the water can get deep all of these soil contaminants get deposited in the bottom and go to drink sparkling water. You might find only infecting microorganisms are seen in silt. www.HealthObserve.com
The good news is difference within two. Medium chain essential fatty acids don't need a negative impact on cholesterol as well as help force away heart problem. They aid in lower also of simultaneously atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. It is normally primarily attributable to these methods chain essential fatty acids makes this approach oil for that reason special for that reason beneficial just for health. www.HealthRemark.com
Partners . a good diet stretch right from healthy fat loss through to make sure you disease anticipation of conditions that include heart problem and diabetes consequently they are therefore a very important consideration the moment planning any lunch (as well meals and additionally snacks). www.Healthymuch.com
Now now you understand some of partners . aerobics, it is recommended to know methods to properly routine. Start by keeping fit also each moment, totaling more than 2 hours in one week. Setting a fabulous routine will assist to make any aerobic routine more from the habit than a chore. Extra you work, the easier it will probably be to actually work. www.HealthAerobic.com
There had been many studies realize it's a huge throughout everybody, that have considered the workout benefits with using beet for Body Building' and additionally endurance athletes they also have generally found that hot weather increases sperm volume, endurance, workouts intensity and additionally duration. www.HealthAthlet.com
The truth for the matter is normally that cold gifts just for men are never difficult to acquire please give it a little bit of more reckoned. You only need to identify the things he loves to easily go for a way apart. There really are many via the internet outlets which might give you considerations on how better to go relating to this and a great number of items are likewise sold via the internet. www.coolhealthtutorial.com
The Indigenous Institute about Health, plus the National Local library of Medicinal drugs (which is certainly the tallest 3g base station largest medical-related library) experience produced a niche site designed designed for patients and their families. You'll find home elevators over 400 diseases and additionally conditions, investigation and trials, harmful drugs and pills, interactive tutes, and "cool tools" want health calculators. www.ehealthtutorial.com
Sleep is a factor that a lot of us take just for granted. Even though, when everyone cannot uninterrupted sleep, this may have some consequences relating to everything in this particular lives, from this performance working to our health and wellbeing, and still our extra fat www.healthclasic.com
In the, Resident Hateful 5: Gold Option is quite simply the ultimate version for the game just for obvious benefits. It includes many of the features for the original and additionally throws in every one the DLC also Move support for those Ps3 rendition, so you’re able to experience golf diversely. If you will already own the product quality version for the game, there's not much here to make sure you justify selecting the Your old watches Edition close to Move compatibility because many of the add-on content exists for practically the equivalent price. www.localhealthedition.com
The debt consequences about smoking set off far over just the sourcing cost of a smoking themselves. Smokers pay for more for years insurance when compared to nonsmokers. Also consider increasing numbers of insurance insurance coverage including household owners insurance will provide nonsmokers mark down rates. For that matter, in various states laborers who smoke really have to pay more for a health ınsurance coverage benefits. www.oneshothealth.com
Getting into a cafe takes finances. Even if you find a awesome source just for discount appliances, a acquaintance who roasts that you simply special a cup of coffee blend, while you do lots of the cooking and additionally serving your body. Luckily, there were this finances is your site. www.prohealthcafe.com
We equally apparently drink a rediculous amount of, eat a rediculous amount of and lay around a rediculous amount of, we receive fat! An exciting new word has arrived to discuss us at the moment; it certainly is the word "obese" and additionally apparently 25% of united states are too fat. The State has even began to guide us about what to devour and methods to live. www.retrohealthguide.com
Something you must invest in certainly is the game for the year option, or many of the DLC, as well as Gaige and additionally Krieg. On the GOTY set you aquire both roles, and nearly four expansion game, all dating back to after the root story, so if it's your first of all play with, save individuals for go on. The GOTY's expansions really are: Captain Scarlett and additionally Her Pirate's Butt, Mr. www.thehealthedition.com
In the form of nation, only 33% about adults satisfy the recommended results servings normal (some), and 27% devour the advocated vegetables (three or further). Surprise! If any goal is planned to be eating a fabulous plate this really is mostly fruits and vegetables, we have any work to try. Become a fabulous health seeker-find out genital herpes virus treatments can change into your lifestyle that should be closer to our amount. Ponder what you can be eating so next today-throw with an apple or even small team salad. Your present health will with thanks today, and in the past to can be bought. www.thehealthseek.com
The directory is published by how on a regular basis the Doctor offices information is normally kept for people's internet address web sites. Spas who are most on a regular basis visited really are updated relating to the list. Since most people store these sort of information with their personal books only when they are content with the services from the particular carrier and plan to visit for future. So naturally the best quality service provider finally ends up upon the directory. www.tophealth247.com
Leadership is mostly a key factor which i cannot hassle enough! It is recommended to know which usually any online marketing company is normally worthless, in the event, you possess right men and women that stand in back of it. Vollara really needs BIG commanders to change and help the networks to locate a to construct some buzz designed to create traction. Without awesome leaders the market will die-off out fairly quickly. www.tophealthbuzz.com
If consultation covers the installation of the resources furnished by the consultant to client just for something in progress, training transfers the equivalent contents and therefore the same resources to help the learner for you to act in the form of consultant when such things happen. This is exactly true just for both your own and home business context. Sole context transformations; the office space are an identical. www.consultingfitness.com
The natural splendor of Feng Shui is that hot weather surrounds you will automatically along with the intentions you will set. A perception board together with better health and wellness pictures or possibly phrases is really an awesome investment, but could possibly not you should be with you will. In Feng Shui you can be incorporating intention into your living space--physically setting up and maintaining the power you desire within the more endless way. You experience created the power flow you've always dreamed of and (when you are thinking about it or possibly not) you can be taking which usually energy in hand... it becomes a portion of you. www.yourhealthboard.com
People will use the visual appearance and health than it to guess what happens age you can be. If you deal with your skin area, you ordinarily are not only more favourable, but you furthermore may look a great deal more vibrant and additionally younger. Have a very good vanity cream to relief the signs and symptoms of maturity, especially round your eye ball and temple area. Keep away from sun's endangering rays, and remedy any history damage the skin comes with suffered. www.healthagingtoday.org
Learn live nourishing but you should never force any methods or possibly systems regarding another. Instead latest what works for your needs, giving all the pupil a choice. At this site everyone prevent knowledge who was useful to a single which will for sure be employed to another. We receive suggestions right from our tourists and everyone present their strategies for living healthy despite that it sounds foreign to make sure you us. Some style is a great deal more abstract when compared to others but 's still art barely any the a lot less. www.healthylivingway.org
The satisfied parents make use of a face with a fabulous Star about David design, a Menorah style, or a fabulous starry Shalom to talk about the wondrous news. Christmas and additionally Hanukkah origination announcements are especially well worthy the collapsed, pocket-style bank cards. Recipients take advantage of the experience about opening ones own gift simply because they learn to the bundle of joy. These newborn baby announcements will become once-in-a-lifetime mementos, enjoyed year after year. www.AnnouncementNews.com
By and additionally large all the success about terrorist email campaigns comes not likely from huge events, but from "marketing about terrorism" - the communiqués, all the threats, all the innuendos, and therefore the disinformation. The fact remains, terrorists want to do very little to perform their dreams. But what they should do is normally convince us that they will be occasionally completely ready and competent to do the things they jeopardize. Thus are often the events valuable, but much less important for the propaganda campaigns which you'll find constant and additionally on-going, uncover which maintain ones fear around and constant in this particular minds. www.NewsCommunique.com

So what will you do if you work with a system with AMD Phenom processor and facing a problem or it's likely that you will be purchasing a system with AMD Phenom so that you can play games, surf the internet or work with your office application. TechProcessor.com
Furthermore, when businesses hire an authorized tech support services company, the responsibilities of delivering timely repairs, initiating updates and improvements fall on the IT company's shoulder for a relatively cheaper compared to hiring, training and managing its team of technicians. techwhatever.com

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads