Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3499515 - 02/21/09 12:19 AM quick one guys, problem with msd window switch interrupting
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
this is a copy from something i posted on G8GT.com, but they are no help lol

ok guys, i just wanna say hello for my introductory post.

my friend has a 08 G8 GT, and we installed some juice on it the other day, some random parts laying around, edlebrock bottle, dynotune and NOS solenoids, dynotune nozzle and NOS jets.

we are using a micro switch on the accel pedal, and a MSD electronic window switch.

the tach signal is tapped into the purple wire in the drivers side coil pack harness, i read online going thru google searches to find that was a good source. Well it works great. accept for the simple fact that when the window switch is plugged into it, reguardless of wether or not the window switch is turned on or off, it throws the p0351 code, for missfire in cyl1

this is extremely annoying and obviously makes the cyl dead. causing pops in the exhaust while all the unburnt fuel and nitrous hits the hot as hell catalytic converters...

does anyone else use a different source for rpm? i know on LS1s i have read you can use the white wire out of the ECU, that goes to the dash for the tach signal.

at this point me and my friend think its the MSD box grounding out the coilpack or something similar. because we have run these boxes on many other cars and not had trouble.

any help would be appreciated, here are some pics of the install, well while it was being installed.

wot switch

arming switch

nozzle

fuel noid attached to the rail

msd window switch

nitrous noid

car went 12.55 @ 100mph on the brakes after the backfire at the 900ft mark lol, on a 2.0 60ft.

currently jetted at 150, we would like to step up to a 175, but not if a cyl will be dead.

thanks for any help guys!

Edited by denmah (02/21/09 12:20 AM)
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

Videos
#3500042 - 02/21/09 12:08 PM Re: quick one guys, problem with msd window switch interrupting [Re: denham]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
have others confirmed that is a good location for the window switch? it might be taking to much power from the line causing the cpu to compensate.

also the tapping on the rail is usually not good it can mess up the pressure in the rail, i always tap before it to compensate.

have you tried the switch in another car? are you sure its not bad. i would not run it to much with that high a shot with issues you could have puddling and cause a fire "i have seen this many times"

MY DVD collection

#3501631 - 02/22/09 09:12 AM Re: quick one guys, problem with msd window switch interrupting [Re: civicsidude]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
the switch was taken working out of another car, i must have 3-4 friends with chevys lsx series motors spraying huge, we have never had a problem.

we have always tapped off the cyl#1 coil trigger wire like that, or the white wire off the PCM (tach output for the dash)

the ls2 in the G8 might have a different pinout, and the ECU is underneath the fucking fusebox panel... so its hard to get to, my first thoughts were to get a tach driver

im trying to find a wiring diagram for the ecu so i can try that before we get another box, they are 115 dollars a piece.

i have a tach driver but its a frrp one designed for modulars to run off the crank position sensor.
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#9078232 - 07/13/17 12:36 AM Re: quick one guys, problem with msd window switch interrupting [Re: denham]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Something you might like to invest in will be the game in the year format, or each of the DLC, not simply Gaige along with Krieg. Inside GOTY set you have both people, and a number of expansion online games, all going on after the principle story, so should it be your 1st play by way of, save these people for very last. The GOTY's expansions are generally: Captain Scarlett along with Her Pirate's Rear end, Mr. thehealthedition
As being a nation, only 33% involving adults match the recommended berries servings day-to-day (2 or more), and 27% take the encouraged vegetables (three or higher). Whoa! If your current goal shall be eating a new plate that may be mostly vegatables and fruits, we incorporate some work to perform. Become a new health seeker-find out what we can change as part of your lifestyle to get closer to the present amount. Take into consideration what you happen to be eating up coming today-throw in the apple or possibly a small facet salad. Your well being will thanks a lot today, and for countless years to occur. thehealthseek
The listing is published by how usually the Doctor offices information can be kept throughout people's digital camera address web directories. Spas which have been most usually visited are generally updated for the list. Since men and women store this sort of information of their personal books provided that they are delighted by the services of an particular company and would like to visit throughout future. So naturally the top service provider winds up in addition to the listing. tophealth247
Leadership is often a key factor i cannot strain enough! It is very important know that will any mlm company can be worthless, until, you contain the right folks who stand guiding it. Vollara requires BIG market leaders to affect and guidebook the networks and initiate to develop some buzz that can create push. Without wonderful leaders the organization will expire out speedily. tophealthbuzz
If asking covers the application of the resources furnished by the consultant on the client pertaining to something in progress, training transfers a similar contents plus the same resources to ensure the learner to act as being a consultant when such things happen. This can be true pertaining to both personalized and organization context. Merely context alterations; the property are the exact same. consultingfitness
The splendor of Feng Shui is who's surrounds anyone automatically while using intentions anyone set. A eye-sight board that also includes better wellbeing pictures as well as phrases is surely an awesome tool, but it may well not be with anyone. In Feng Shui you happen to be incorporating intention as part of your living space--physically generating and maintaining the force you desire in a very more regular way. You get created the force flow you need and (no matter whether you are thinking about it as well as not) you happen to be taking that will energy along... it becomes an element of you. yourhealthboard
People will use the visual appeal and health of computer to guess what happens age you happen to be. If you maintain your skin color, you are certainly not only better, but you additionally look additional vibrant along with younger. Utilize a good plastic cream to relieve the symptoms of growing older, especially all-around your eyesight and your forehead area. Keep out of your sun's detrimental rays, and restoration any prior damage that your particular skin features suffered. healthagingtoday
Discover how to live balanced but tend not to force your current methods as well as systems about another. Instead found what works in your case, giving your pupil different options. At each of our site many of us prevent knowledge that's useful to a single which will certainly be necessary to another. We get suggestions via our guests and many of us present their strategies to living healthy regardless of whether it would seem foreign for you to us. Some art work is additional abstract when compared with others but remains to be art it's unlikely that any the a lesser amount of. healthylivingway
The extremely pleased parents will use a face with a new Star involving David pattern, a Menorah allure, or a new starry Shalom to express the splendid news. Christmas along with Hanukkah beginning announcements are especially well worthy the folded away, pocket-style playing cards. Recipients receive the experience involving opening their unique gift when they learn regarding the bundle of joy. These newborn announcements will become loved mementos, enjoyed every single year. AnnouncementNews
By along with large your success involving terrorist activities comes certainly not from tragic events, but through the "marketing involving terrorism" - the communiqués, your threats, your innuendos, plus the disinformation. Actually, terrorists are related very little to realize their ambitions. But what they should do can be convince us actually occasionally geared up and capable of do precisely what they warned. Thus include the events critical, but significantly less important because propaganda campaigns that happen to be constant along with on-going, the points which maintain your fear close up and constant in your minds. NewsCommunique

So what on earth will you choose to do you might be a process with AMD Phenom cpu and facing problems or it truly is likely you happen to be purchasing a head unit with AMD Phenom so as to play video game titles, surf online or talk with your company application. Tech Processor
On top of that, when firms hire a third party tech service services corporation, the accountabilities of giving timely steps, initiating messages and renovations fall within the IT businesses shoulder for just a relatively cheaper compared to help hiring, training in addition to managing its very own team connected with technicians. tech whatever
Our regional library possesses kept in place with superb technology in addition to trained professionals will be ready guide in addition to explain. Its regular usage in addition to clientele include dwindled seeing that technology sites and places have soared but it really remains a remarkable resource. technology turn
Number all 5 found one of the the major 5 very best performing accessories GPS might need to be Pharos Vacationer GPS, since you possibly can surf the online world and however get great clear mapping while doing so. Tech Hand held
At provide however, three on the main industries from the Dunedin have area fear they may be put outside of business because of the City Council's estimate to rezone have side manufacturing land to its usage to be a residential in addition to commercial spot. new harbor tech
Solar section technology is actually popular with Europe and using some parts in the states. there usually are good reports within the development connected with new solar cells which converts higher power from the sun conversion proficiency. obstructed technology
Through your cellular telephone provider, you might possibly receive text messages and place images with your cell cellular phone. Another strategy to use secrets Service approaches to track in addition to trace cellphones is by means of installing microchips. Very tiny GPS chips may very well be installed with somebody's cellular telephone when they are not shopping. tech trace
The Reddish colored Raiders are the take great pride in and happiness of Colorado front range Tech University from the time that they competed their maiden inter-college activity against Mc Murry College or university, with some sort of 0-0 wrap. The team is additionally a incredibly active member of the Massive 12 Conference possesses won 11 wonderful conference post titles. inter active tech
Even these players with played many along prior to a Live Dealership gaming seemed to be possible indicate them to do feel more confident in this legitimacy on the game whenever they are tinkering with a dwell dealer. live technology
The majority of the organization could provide shares on the business using the value on the money currently being contributed by everyone. They make each of the decision the company along with the profit earned from the company are provided to most of these share holders such as dividends share technology
Perhaps by far the most convincing argument for a Even treadmill would be the lifetime manufacturer's warranty that happens as typical on Even frames in addition to motors. On this confidence from the products they give, Smooth unquestionable know there're on to great. And that has a Smooth 7. 1 TIME Pro or maybe a Smooth 5. 25 treadmill in your residense, you will likely be too. smooth tech
The days to weeks are very well gone after you could carry out a completely new salesmen or maybe women with minimal sales practical knowledge and expect those to learn on the job. Effective automotive sales personnel at the moment are well-trained people that understand gross sales psychology together with every car within the lot! They will answer issues on hybrids in addition to power solar cells, and deliver advice dependant on sound technological knowledge. technical knowledge
Exactly gain location connected with free cost effective zone and extremely liberal law system have to provoke luring foreign ventures, as investment decision environment with Georgia seriously isn't very attractive on the various details of check out. technology zone
Phone programs using VoIP in addition have other gains. With regular phone programs, users usually are billed either because of the minute or your second. However, having VoIP, your mobile phone call is categorised and sent throughout the internet by using packets in addition to reassembles for the receiving conclude. For that reason, that you are billed relying on data application. tech system
How to help Stream Video on-line Tool is amongst the most significant tools that'll help you to start applying Videomarketing to enhance internet site. Now it truly is time to take action, so here it is usually recommended to evaluate this one of a kind solution as a way to explore and discover how it could possibly easily strengthen productivity of internet site. stream technology
WiMax is usually a amazing wireless broadband technological know-how facilitates excessive speed mobile internet access to this portable equipment like lap tops, Netbooks, Smart-phones, PDAs for example. access technology
The on the net selling webpage gives greater exposure if you are have come to be extremely support savvy and are also relying greatly on-line services for making major expenses too. tech portal
Original Medicare consists of Parts Some sort of and M, providing insurance policy coverage hospital and helath insurance coverage specifically. Part Some sort of is medical insurance, which often helps handle inpatient health care in doctor's offices, skilled sanita facilities, hospices in addition to home health. 101 health
The best medical care insurance provider in this article means a ethical service who could possibly understand this customer´s health and fitness needs, who could provides you with the best services at realistic rates. best health
It matters not how quite a few meals consumed a time: this deviates between countries and time periods. However, consistency is significant to stay clear of feeling hungry in case hungry concerning meals try to eat healthy goodies. Avoid missing out on breakfast far too, because slow-release strength helps bring you through do the job or classes. healthiness

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads