Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
125rwhp shot
dynotune nozzle 55n 29f
nos fuel noid
edlebrock nitrous noid
nx 4an feed
msd electronic window switch
WOT microswitch mounted in the car on the pedal (no pic i forgot it was in there lol)

car destroys 2nd like never before, and hits 110 in the top of third retardedly fast lol, made 350rwhp on motor before, probably in the 475+ range now.

"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

Videos
#3724450 - 05/11/09 07:56 PM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: denham]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
like the car but that is a pretty cheesy install in a vette,, for some reason i think it should be cleaner maybe just because it is a vette.. in a civic that would be a clean install \:\)

MY DVD collection

#3725802 - 05/12/09 07:26 AM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: civicsidude]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

its parts we had laying around.
and plates cost money lol

that kit probably cost as much as a nice plate would have haha
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#3727130 - 05/12/09 02:14 PM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: denham]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
i know exactly what you mean

MY DVD collection

#3728517 - 05/12/09 10:10 PM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: civicsidude]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

haha either way thanks for the comments haha. another car gets its nitrous wings.

sloppy mechanics nitrous for life

#5520277 - 04/26/11 10:17 AM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: Luzifull57]
1slowhonduh Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: IL
now go put some nitrous on that Mazda3!

#5996123 - 12/14/11 05:28 PM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: 1slowhonduh]
thedlake Offline

damn that's crazy!
#6289020 - 04/19/12 07:29 AM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: thedlake]
malikinam Offline

sounds good to me will come back soon and leave reply..

#6659755 - 10/20/12 12:06 PM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: yiqide]
CrazeD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego, CA
Nice.. I remember back in the F-body days people were all about nitrous.

2020 BMW ///M550i
2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE

#9078226 - 07/13/17 12:35 AM Re: sloppy mechanics zee0hhsex install [Re: ]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

The times are nicely gone whenever you could undertake a brand new salesmen or even women with little if any sales encounter and expect these phones learn at work. Effective car sales personnel are actually well-trained individuals who understand product sales psychology in addition to every car about the lot! They are able to answer queries on hybrids as well as power tissue, and provide advice depending on sound specialized knowledge. www.technicalknowledge.us
Exactly benefit location associated with free affordable zone and very liberal laws system should provoke bringing in foreign opportunities, as expense environment within Georgia isn't very attractive in the various factors of look at. www.technologyzone.us
Phone techniques using VoIP also provide other advantages. With conventional phone techniques, users tend to be billed either through the minute or the 2nd. However, along with VoIP, your telephone call is divided and sent with the internet by way of packets as well as reassembles in the receiving finish. For this particular reason, you're billed based on data utilization. www.techsystem.us
How in order to Stream Video on the internet Tool is among the most essential tools that'll allow you to start utilizing Videomarketing to advertise your web business. Now it's time to do this, so at this time it is actually recommended to judge this distinctive solution to be able to explore and find out how it may easily enhance productivity of your web business. www.streamtechnology.us
WiMax is really a advanced wireless broadband technologies facilitates higher speed mobile access to the internet to the actual portable products like laptop computers, Netbooks, Smart-phones, PDAs and so on. www.accesstechnology.us
The on the internet selling website gives broader exposure for individuals have turn out to be extremely technology savvy and therefore are relying greatly on the web services to create major buys too. www.techportal.us
Original Medicare consists of Parts The and W, providing protection hospital and health care insurance coverage straight. Part The is medical center insurance, that helps include inpatient treatment in private hospitals, skilled medical facilities, hospices as well as home healthcare. www.101health.us
The best medical health insurance provider right here means a good ethical supplier who might understand the actual customerīs wellness needs, who could provide you with the best support at sensible rates. www.besthealth.us
It does not matter how numerous meals you consume a day time: this varies between ethnicities and cycles. However, consistency is essential to prevent feeling hungry and when hungry in between meals consume healthy treats. Avoid lacking breakfast as well, because slow-release power helps enable you to get through function or college. www.healthiness.us
A great exercise in order to break any kind of automatic responses to food which you may be getting that do not support wholesome eating would be to slowly get a chew size bit of food together with your fork as well as study this, examine it's surface, seems it consistency, smell this. Put the meals in the mouth area and allow it to linger there for some seconds. www.healthyday.us
Exercising may also be a excellent hobby that may vastly enrich your lifetime. Your operating hobby can lead to marathons as well as fun operates, where you get the chance to increase money with regard to charity. The same can occur with biking or floating around, you could wind up joining the club as well as competing in a high level whilst getting healthy and fit simultaneously. www.tophealth.us
Each fitness center has numerous qualified health care professionals. Those experts will help you in reducing your weight by assisting you create specific weight loss programs and workouts. You can request the professional help anytime you would like. www.gymhealth.us
If your diet plan consists of only one type associated with fruit or even vegetable, or perhaps a limited choice, you are missing many from the essential nutrients necessary to keep the body healthy. Different coloured fruits particularly have a different group of chemicals, that are beneficial for that body. www.healthadviser.us
You'll be amazed by just how much more power, confidence as well as strength you'll have with the balanced as well as nutrition-oriented diet plan. The crucial to operating consistently is actually all in what you eat. Embrace probably the most nutritious as well as wholesome foods you'll find, and eat just like a champ. www.healthchamp.us
Another region where these types of essential fat help your wellbeing is through keeping inflammation in check. Inflammation is something which occurs in your body to assist fight infections and it is perfectly organic, however an excessive amount of it can result in some fairly serious health issues. www.healthonly.us
Mental causes also are likely involved in reduced sensation. If your man is actually anxious or even worried, whether about performance issues or even about other activities occurring within his existence, his thoughts is "not within the game" whenever he's between the sheets. This can make a psychological barrier which impacts a chance to perceive feeling as fully as you might. www.healthsensation.us
Individual health coaches may carry out sessions from in house, private studio or perhaps a gym. Once again, the choice is completely yours but it is suggested that you go searching for a fitness center as you will discover many individuals there doing the same and thus you'll be motivated to complete the exact same. Lastly, do confirm the credentials of the personal health and fitness trainer. www.healthtrainer.us
It is necessary for couples to understand the factors that may reduce the opportunity of conceiving a child. By staying away from these elements should help these phones conceive very easily. www.healthyfactor.us
The most typical reasons the Society Finch will get sick is when they are given an undesirable diet, if their own cage isn't kept thoroughly clean or they was somewhere which was drafty as well as got perfectly chilled. All of those things could be prevented with a good well balanced diet, a comfortable environment that's clean and also the size cage which will allow these phones get physical exercise with room to allow them to fly concerning the cage. www.healthysociety.us
Since you will get many many benefits of it as well as other ingredients such as ginkgo biloba and also the important piperine (which boosts the absorption associated with turmeric substantially), you'll relaxation easy understanding it's a general protective herb without any side results. www.herbhealth.us
Applying these pointers with the best discipline provides you with a more sexy, yet, healthier body over time. Remember, a professional health weight loss program plan shouldn't promise quick results but a dynamic, livelier entire body while reducing your weight. www.prohealth.us
According to some report within the Archives associated with Internal Medication, doctors don't always reveal abnormal test leads to patients. In overview of medical information, it had been found which in more than 7% associated with cases, doctors didn't tell sufferers about irregular test outcomes. www.HealthOrganize.com
Doctor appointments are something that many people think associated with with medical health insurance, but can also be one factor which will increase a person premium, so when you're deciding about this option, think about how exactly many times you've went for your doctor previously year, 2 or 3 years. Then observe what the actual premium is simply to include doctor visits onto your plan. www.HealthEvaluate.com
To obtain benefits, you will need to meet particular income as well as asset requirements... which prospects me to a different set associated with little-known however important details for veterans: Even though V. The. does not have access to a lookback time period when this assesses your own assets, Medicaid -- which numerous elderly veterans may wish to apply with regard to after trying to get Veterans advantages - will. www.HealthLookback.com
This generally isn't so dangerous because when the water will get deep these types of soil contaminants get deposited at the end and you're able to drink thoroughly clean water. In some instances only infecting organisms are seen in silt. www.HealthObserve.com
There's a difference between your two. Medium chain essential fatty acids don't have a negative impact on cholesterol and also help force away heart illness. They assistance to lower the danger of each atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. It is actually primarily because of these moderate chain essential fatty acids makes this particular oil therefore special and thus beneficial with regard to health. www.HealthRemark.com
The advantages of a nutritious diet stretch through healthy weight loss through in order to disease avoidance of conditions for example heart illness and diabetes and therefore are therefore an essential consideration whenever planning your own lunch (along with other meals as well as snacks). www.Healthymuch.com
Now you know some of the advantages of aerobics, you should know how you can properly work out. Start by exercising simultaneously each day time, totaling a minimum of 2 hours per week. Setting the routine can help make your own aerobic work out more of the habit than the usual chore. The greater you exercise, the easier it will likely be to actually exercise. www.HealthAerobic.com
There happen to be many studies recently throughout the planet, that have investigated the instruction benefits related to using beet within Body Building' as well as endurance athletes they've generally found it increases endurance, endurance, physical exercise intensity as well as duration. www.HealthAthlet.com
The truth from the matter is actually that awesome gifts with regard to men will never be difficult to acquire if you give it slightly more believed. You only have to identify exactly what he loves and you'll easily obtain a way away. There tend to be many on the internet outlets that may give you tips about how better to go about this and many of these items will also be sold on the internet. www.coolhealthtutorial.com

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads