Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9039419 - 05/25/17 08:00 AM Horse face has great finance skills
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
http://m.torontosun.com/2017/05/24/wynnes-hydro-plan-simply-irresponsible

#9039427 - 05/25/17 08:13 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: zaius]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Maybe she needs an MBA?

Also, my favourite is how they now split our electric bills to be paid monthly rather than every two months...that illusion of a lower bill (just pay it more often ;\) )

#9039441 - 05/25/17 08:25 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
lol

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9039542 - 05/25/17 09:39 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
We should put her in charge of Hamilton. That kind of debt would be an upgrade for most of the residents.
#9039573 - 05/25/17 10:01 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

I looked up her education:

Quote:
She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Queen's University and a Master of Arts degree in linguistics from the University of Toronto.

Yep, perfect person to IPO government assets and such, this b!tch doesn't even know how to add.

#9040750 - 05/26/17 11:06 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Risky Business]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Saw this headline:

Quote:

Wynne defends 25% hydro rate cut: 'All of those costs were on the shoulders of people today'

So her solution is to pass it to 'people tomorrow' ? Is that what I'm reading between the lines?

Will somebody please shoot her?

#9040767 - 05/26/17 11:23 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Just A Troll]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Just A Troll
Saw this headline:

Quote:

Wynne defends 25% hydro rate cut: 'All of those costs were on the shoulders of people today'

So her solution is to pass it to 'people tomorrow' ? Is that what I'm reading between the lines?

Will somebody please shoot her?

2018, you can vote the cuntbag out of the box.

#9040780 - 05/26/17 11:33 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: c2k]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Can't wait til 2018.

#9040788 - 05/26/17 11:42 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Just A Troll]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
so is there not a way for us, the voters force an earlier election?

#9040876 - 05/26/17 12:33 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: phoenixrage]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
i'm sure there is but it's not like you just click a button in an online form...with the scheduled election literally aorund the corner, i think everyone will just ride it out til then
#9040884 - 05/26/17 12:35 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

I wonder what liberal we are going to vote in for next term?
#9041589 - 05/26/17 08:17 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Risky Business]
xza8 Offline
Sr Member

Thornhill just had a by-election and Liberals won. Facepalm.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/liberal-mary-ng-wins-markham-thornhill-byelection-1.4054063

#9041676 - 05/26/17 09:50 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: xza8]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
new premire

#9042020 - 05/27/17 01:50 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: xza8]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: xza8

Quote:
Liberal candidate Mary Ng celebrates on the podium in Markham on Monday night after winning the Markham-Thornhill federal byelection.

#9048495 - 06/04/17 07:44 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: c2k]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
http://www.citynews.ca/2017/05/31/ontario-budgets-likely-wont-balanced-year-watchdog-says/

Quote:
Ontario’s budget watchdog says the province’s budget will steadily deteriorate into deficit after this fiscal year.

The Liberal government delivered a balanced budget this year, and projects it will stay in the black for at least the next two years.

But the financial accountability officer says in a report today that staying in balance will likely require additional fiscal measures.

The report says this year there is strong tax revenue — such as income tax and land transfer tax due to a hot housing market — and there is one-time revenue, such as from the partial sale of Hydro One.

But after this year, the financial accountability officer is projecting more moderate growth and higher expenses, leading to deficits.

Finance Minister Charles Sousa says his projections are prudent and take into account the growing economy.

#9048694 - 06/05/17 08:12 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: zaius]
RatZero Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadar
Subject: Hydro One Networks Inc. (Hydro One) - Application for Distribution Rates 2018-2022 - Ontario Energy Board File Number: EB-2017-0049

"Dear Hydro One Customer,

Hydro One Networks Inc. has applied to the Ontario Energy Board to increase our electricity distribution rates. Please review the Ontario Energy Board’s Notice of Hearing to learn more and to find out how you can participate in the Ontario Energy Board’s hearing. "

That didn't take long. Didn't even get our discount yet and it's going up.

#9048745 - 06/05/17 09:34 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: c2k]
xza8 Offline
Sr Member

Originally Posted By: c2k

Quote:
Liberal candidate Mary Ng celebrates on the podium in Markham on Monday night after winning the Markham-Thornhill federal byelection.

What's your point?

Most people don't care if its federal or provincial... they just vote liberal or conservative.

#9049893 - 06/06/17 08:18 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: xza8]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Quote:

What's your point?

Most people don't care if its federal or provincial... they just vote liberal or conservative.

Wrong.

Typically in Ontario the party in power at the provincial level is the opposite of that at the Federal level.

Just look at the historical data you'll see the pattern. There's just something about us in Ontario that we tend to not like the same party holding both the federal and provincial offices at the same time.

Mulroney(c) in 1984, Peterson(c) in 1985
Chretien(L) in 1993, Harris(c) in 1995
Harper(c) in 2006 , Mcguinty(l) in 2003 <- Timing is weird but same pattern

I see what you're saying about liberals vote liberal etc. but that only applies to the party loyalists. Elections are almost always decided by swing votes.

The provincial Libs just lost Sault St-Marie to the conservatives in a byelection. They've lost 5 out of the 7 byelections since they were last elected. Expect a lot of this in next year's general election.

Edited by Just A Troll (06/06/17 08:34 AM)
Edit Reason: clarification

#9050024 - 06/06/17 10:13 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: Just A Troll]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

What's your point?

Wrong.

Typically in Ontario the party in power at the provincial level is the opposite of that at the Federal level.

Just look at the historical data you'll see the pattern. There's just something about us in Ontario that we tend to not like the same party holding both the federal and provincial offices at the same time.

I see what you're saying about liberals vote liberal etc. but that only applies to the party loyalists. Elections are almost always decided by swing votes.

The provincial Libs just lost Sault St-Marie to the conservatives in a byelection. They've lost 5 out of the 7 byelections since they were last elected. Expect a lot of this in next year's general election.

Why bother wasting your time and energy to explain to him the differences on how our political system works. He's probably one of those who vote based on the purdy colors he sees.

#9050096 - 06/06/17 11:15 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: c2k]
xza8 Offline
Sr Member

Quote:

What's your point?

Wrong.

Why bother wasting your time and energy to explain to him the differences on how our political system works. He's probably one of those who vote based on the purdy colors he sees.

Vote PC

#9050732 - 06/06/17 09:16 PM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: xza8]
355-Si Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Here's a side topic, Horse Face wants to send Firefighters to more medical calls...

#9051121 - 06/07/17 10:51 AM Re: Horse face has great finance skills [Re: 355-Si]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Isn't that up to the cities to decide? I don't think that's her jurisdiction.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads