Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#9421943 - 10/18/18 09:58 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
Raocorp Offline
Cougar Slayer
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business

Mark my words, everyone on this forum that never used it will consume it one way or another in their lifetime as more formats are available.

This describes me lol. I'll totally order online. Buying pre-rolled may be more expensive but worth it for the reduced hassle of rolling... For me at least.

Gonna do up an order tomorrow most likely.

#9422153 - 10/19/18 08:16 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Raocorp]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wonder if LCBO will see a noticeable dip in sales which will reflect the legalization. Not talking big swings but seeing steady growth then mid Oct there was a sudden down tick in revenue.
#9422529 - 10/19/18 11:55 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Big Tasty]
Mr.Bozack Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Ontario
If it follows the same trend that every other place that has legalized expect to see a dip.

Some areas saw as much as 15% decline.

Nova Scotia will be the best use case as they have weed and alcohol in the same store.

#9422775 - 10/19/18 03:08 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Mr.Bozack]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Maybe it's a coincidence, this week I've seen a lot more enforcement on the roads than in the last few months.
#9423496 - 10/20/18 05:21 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario
I just got back from this
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/lifted-market-west-end-toronto-tickets-51165521452
Picked up a bunch of stuff for decent prices.

#9424133 - 10/22/18 07:50 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: BroKe]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Secondary/tertiary consumer market spikes anyone?

i.e. what products/services that are not directly related to the use of cannabis would see a marked spike in business?

- Girl Guide cookies
- pizza
- charcoal air filters? (I remember hearing about hardcore stove range hoods that negate the curry smells in Brampton? )

#9424136 - 10/22/18 07:58 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: furball]
Mr.Bozack Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Ontario
Amazon LED grow lights.

#9425564 - 10/23/18 02:11 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Mr.Bozack]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Pretty hilarious to see ocs fucking up. From not being able to handle the orders to people getting the wrong product or product not as advertised. Of course we knew all of this before hand.which makes it funnier to watcg
#9425580 - 10/23/18 02:18 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: furball]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
 Originally Posted By: furball
Secondary/tertiary consumer market spikes anyone?

i.e. what products/services that are not directly related to the use of cannabis would see a marked spike in business?

- Girl Guide cookies
- pizza
- charcoal air filters? (I remember hearing about hardcore stove range hoods that negate the curry smells in Brampton? )

no no, nothing can negate the smell of curry

#9436709 - 11/07/18 01:10 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: titty sprinkles]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Apparently this is set up for the weed newbs: http://www.vice.com/sticky
#9436730 - 11/07/18 01:24 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: furball]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Data breach two weeks in

(actual facts much less interesting than the sensational headline).

#9437118 - 11/07/18 06:41 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
Raocorp Offline
Cougar Slayer
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: eddie_eightytwo
Data breach two weeks in

(actual facts much less interesting than the sensational headline).

LOL... Well I ordered with my Amex card that I don't use anymore so I don't care. I'll cancel the card just in case anyway.

#9437411 - 11/08/18 05:38 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Raocorp]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

So apparently the OCS operation that was supposed to be run by the LCBO was contracted out to a third party supplier related to Dougie
#9437413 - 11/08/18 05:47 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
But of COURSE.

Fuck Doug Ford and the Ont Conservatives.

#9438012 - 11/08/18 01:33 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: c2k]
Raocorp Offline
Cougar Slayer
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: c2k
But of COURSE.

+infinity

#9439297 - 11/09/18 06:37 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: c2k]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canada
But of COURSE.

Wrong.

Buck a beer FTW

#9439345 - 11/09/18 07:46 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: robbbby]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: robbbby
But of COURSE.

Wrong.

Buck a beer FTW

U actually drink that shit or u being sarcastic? Lol I've never actually tried it. Anyone know what beer it taste similar to?

#9439382 - 11/09/18 09:46 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: BroKe]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Low_Budget_Honda
But of COURSE.

Wrong.

Buck a beer FTW

U actually drink that shit or u being sarcastic? Lol I've never actually tried it. Anyone know what beer it taste similar to?

No. Is there actually $1 beer?

#9439663 - 11/10/18 03:35 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: robbbby]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Your Windsor boys got raided!

I think I made it on your local news last Tuesday, was at an event in Leamington.

#9439997 - 11/11/18 01:46 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

I think I made it on your local news last Tuesday, was at an event in Leamington.

Haha, the next day it was on the front page of the newspaper, mom texted me to let me know, I had told her I had gone in to buy some edibles.

I wonder how much they get fined?
My buddy went in and was member 10xx, I went in a few days later and was member 32xx and it got raided about a week after, so for sure easily another 2k "members". When I went in at 2pm on a weekday it was SLAMMED and everybody else I know who has gone said the same thing.

Where about in Leamington? Did you drive through the county at all like through Kingsville and Blytheswood? It's insanity down there.

#9440020 - 11/11/18 02:28 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: robbbby]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Low_Budget_Honda
But of COURSE.

Wrong.

Buck a beer FTW

No. Is there actually $1 beer?

I think ford did it. One company signed on. Horse piss probably

#9440024 - 11/11/18 02:43 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: BroKe]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

Wife has seen a spike in patients in the ER. Mostly people all fucked up on edibles lol. 2 attempted suicides off the big bridge, both high as a fucking kite.
#9440025 - 11/11/18 02:45 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: The Postman]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: The Postman
Wife has seen a spike in patients in the ER. Mostly people all fucked up on edibles lol. 2 attempted suicides off the big bridge, both high as a fucking kite.

I call bullshit on suicides because of edibles. I've been high as fuck on edibles before and couldn't even move. There's no way I'd find the motivation to get to a bridge and try to kill myself. Probably meth or some shit.

#9440060 - 11/11/18 03:54 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: robbbby]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Haha, the next day it was on the front page of the newspaper, mom texted me to let me know, I had told her I had gone in to buy some edibles.

My buddy went in and was member 10xx, I went in a few days later and was member 32xx and it got raided about a week after, so for sure easily another 2k "members". When I went in at 2pm on a weekday it was SLAMMED and everybody else I know who has gone said the same thing.

Where about in Leamington? Did you drive through the county at all like through Kingsville and Blytheswood? It's insanity down there.

They are saying the fine is $250k \:o

These illegal dispensaries were money printing machines, from a few that i know through the grapevine, you can push $5m-$10m out of a single retail location and they carry a ton of profit. Put it this way, this type of retail makes McDonalds franchises look like child's play considering the margins...but here we are (they are illegal).

I was at the Roma club in Leamington, some guys i know hosted an event and had Aphria running it. Vic was there the whole day, I drove by and saw the infrastructure, it's absolutely insane.

I am still not convinced greenhouses are the way to go personally, but big things in Leamington, weed literally saved the whole area.

#9440062 - 11/11/18 03:56 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: The Postman]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: The Postman

Hardly anyone is going to commit suicide when high, this is the type of high where you talk a ton of shit, but you never ever do anything about it. Please also see ginos from Woodbridge in the late 90's.

#9440081 - 11/11/18 05:20 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

The one was a regular and a meth head, but high on weed at the time of the attempted nose dive.

Its the edibles thats shes seeing more of.

#9440082 - 11/11/18 05:20 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

LOL my life is shit, I should off myself..yo. but can't get off the couch...someone get me a cookie and a cup of water.

Haven't tried anything as of yet, it's more impulse for me in that Friday will come around and I would feel for it but then it's not just "around the corner at the W(eed)CBO" and I just say fuck it.

#9440084 - 11/11/18 05:45 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

They are saying the fine is $250k \:o

These illegal dispensaries were money printing machines, from a few that i know through the grapevine, you can push $5m-$10m out of a single retail location and they carry a ton of profit. Put it this way, this type of retail makes McDonalds franchises look like child's play considering the margins...but here we are (they are illegal).

I was at the Roma club in Leamington, some guys i know hosted an event and had Aphria running it. Vic was there the whole day, I drove by and saw the infrastructure, it's absolutely insane.

I am still not convinced greenhouses are the way to go personally, but big things in Leamington, weed literally saved the whole area.

I personally do not think weed saved the area, that area never really needed saving. Kingsville and Leamington are like the greenhouse capital of north america. I don't remember the statistic but majority of the vegetables you buy at most grocery stores comes from one of the many places around here, and if it didn't actually come from here, it came from their greenhouses in mexico and the U.S.

#9440110 - 11/11/18 06:17 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: robbbby]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Good to know, I don't know much about the place aside from the fact that Heinz leaving seemed to make it sound as if the place is done for.

The sheer volume of greenhouses is insane.

#9440151 - 11/11/18 06:45 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Good to know, I don't know much about the place aside from the fact that Heinz leaving seemed to make it sound as if the place is done for.

The sheer volume of greenhouses is insane.

Heinz leaving was a bit of a downfall for actual farmers since heinz was using field tomatoes and not greenhouse grown. However the company that has taken over is still buying tomatoes from local farmers so not all was lost.

The real money in the area is in greenhouses. I spent nearly a year working on an expansion project at one of the bigger growers in the area, the money funneled through those places is insane. Greenhouse grown tomatoes are obviously nothing like marijuana, but they more than pay the bills. The place I was at also had greenhouses scattered across Michigan and Mexico where hydro prices were much cheaper.
This place grew something like 90-100 varieties of tomatoes, some were specifically grown for the Japanese market. It definitely does not look like it driving through Leamington, but there is so much money in that southern area.

#9440192 - 11/11/18 07:21 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: robbbby]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

I believe it, the parking lot was littered with Range Rovers and most of the dealership plates were from the Windsor area.
#9442627 - 11/14/18 02:40 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Risky Business]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

No one is committing suicide from weed. 100%. Most likely mixed with booze or some other drug.sucks people have this stigma that weed is bad. As for the people that went to the ER tripping on edibles. That's the government's fault for making it illegal and not informing the public proper use and info. No one dying from weed tho. Period.
#9442888 - 11/14/18 07:28 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: BroKe]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
We have actually had less weed trip outs in the ER than when it was legal.

#9459083 - 12/06/18 11:08 AM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: titty sprinkles]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

#9459537 - 12/06/18 06:34 PM Re: sooooo....it's legal tomorrow [Re: Big Tasty]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

manz lit
Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads