Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5859305 - 10/13/11 07:38 PM +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ...
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Yeah yeah yeah ... go DIY ... Well, I don't know enough to represent myself, so I go to RedLine...

Forked over $600, twice in the past couple years, to get out of speeding tickets.... Just got an email from them that they attended court today on my behalf, and the Crown withdrew ... (78 in 60 zone, can't remember much more than that... It's either: SB on Markham Rd, South of Steeles on Thanksgiving, or WB on Steeles, west of Leslie, both known radar traps...) (The one on Markham road was fucked and totally my fault as I was munching on a damned viet sub; crumbs from the bun gets all over the place)

I think it's been 2 years, but can't recall... I think they had this one delayed twice...

The last time I talked to Forch, he said the weirdest thing happened: the guy 'representing' me slipped and fell at the court house, twice ... dunno if they used that as an excuse ... but whatev.

At this price, I probably would've saved more by just pleading guilty to both...

Edited by FurBall (10/13/11 07:42 PM)

#5859381 - 10/13/11 08:12 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: furball]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
ticket plus possible insurance hike(unlikely) wouldnt equal $1200...
ouch.

#5859416 - 10/13/11 08:26 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: Euphoricuck]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
yeh I could see using them for some points, but most insurance companies will ignore the first ticket anyways..
#5859429 - 10/13/11 08:33 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: loudsubz]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
yeah, used redline twice, worked both times (1 me, 1 bro), henry in scarbz.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#5859557 - 10/13/11 09:44 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

They got me off of:

Driving with no insurance
Driving an unplated vehicle
No license plate light
Driving unregistered vehicle
No signal when merging highway
and something else

It was a straight summons to court. This happened on my k5 gixxer, i had paid for insurance which was to kick in on my 25th bday (2 days prior to this event), but I got eager and took the bike out with a plate from my old r6, etc and then fuckery ensued when I entered the DVP right in front of a cop. My battery wasn't tied down well and I couldn't even "give 'er" when I saw the cop. Pulled over and got owned.

$1300 and I was off clean, not a single ticket \:D

#5859656 - 10/13/11 10:30 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I remember that story along with some others lol \:\)
#5859693 - 10/13/11 10:45 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
definitely worth it in that case lol

#5859702 - 10/13/11 10:50 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

It's funny looking at it now, but back then I was shitting bricks and I thought I wouldn't be driving for a loooooong time.

The guys at redline not only got me off, they made a mockery of the cop who pulled me over in front of the JP/crown. That's not the point though, i was a dumb fuck for doing it. Even though I didn't have a bad intent and everything was ready to go, I just got impatient and paid for it.

#5859706 - 10/13/11 10:53 PM Re: +1 to Forch @ RedLine Legal Services ... [Re: Risky Business]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Well fuck me ... ALL that shit, all at once? Shiet dawg, you'd be covered all in tats with that amount of jail time lulz

This shit can add up ... They sent me the bill on my prior speeding ticket ... It came out to $2300 in costs/fees \:o ... I paid 'flat fee' though ...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads