2000 blue civic si for sale. body has 67k miles on it, new engine which has over 5k invested in it and personally built by myself and personal mechanic has less than 6k miles on it. The entire head is is built with Skunk2 components. Type R pistons, Ti Retainers, Dual Valve Springs, 70mm throttle body, stage 2 cams,S2 pro adj. cam gears, JDM P30 ecu with Hondata s100, naturally aspirated, etc. too much to list. suspension is stock, dc sports stainless headers, full greddy evo2 exhaust, si 15'' stock rims with new tires. I have pics of the motor inside and out, every receipt for each mod placed on the car i have along with all stock pieces i took off. Have Dyno sheet also. 153hp at the front wheels. Also have a S2 test pipe to replace stock converter. havent installed yet. Car has always been kept in garage covered, washed every weekend. Clean title, all original, no accidents. Have to see to believe. Car has been meticulously maintained. Shoot me a message if your interested. Asking $10,850 or best offer. This si can easily squeeze 20 to 25 more hp out of the motor. Just havent had time to spend on it lately unfortunately.