Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5975131 - 12/05/11 02:34 PM jacked?
bluesubie81 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: NJ (near Philly)
I was at the GNC on McGuire AFB today looking around and noticed the Jack3d section completely empty with a little sign. So I go read the sign and it says this item will be out of stock until further notice. I then asked the GNC employee what is going on and he states that the air force bases have banned GNC from selling any product containing 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. So there is no more Jack3d, OxyELITE Pro, hemo rage just to name a few.

Since there was no Jack3d I bought Cellucor C4 for my pwo, I will post my thoughts later tonight.

#5975745 - 12/05/11 07:25 PM Re: Military bases ban the sale of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine product [Re: bluesubie81]
sexypants Offline
Post Master

I saw that same notice today at the PX. I didn't know what compound it was but thought it was another pro hormone. They didn't say what it was exactly just "DMM" or something like that.
#5975815 - 12/05/11 08:03 PM Re: Military bases ban the sale of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine product [Re: sexypants]
bluesubie81 Offline
Post Master Sr

Just got home from the gym. Took 1.5 scoops of C4 for my workout. I did not fatigue like I usually do. I had more enegery/strength later in my workout then I usually do. C4 does not give you the intense initial energy rush you get from Jack3d. The energy comes on good once you start hitting the wieghts and I was done my workout the energy slowly went away. Overall I am happy with C4 since I got a 60 serving container for $27.

#5976369 - 12/05/11 11:26 PM Re: Military bases ban the sale of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine product [Re: bluesubie81]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
Thoughts are: They'll find some other way to bilk you out of your money.
#5976823 - 12/06/11 09:19 AM Re: Military bases ban the sale of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine product [Re: bluesubie81]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Loc: PCB
Are things at GNC a lot cheaper on base than at regular GNC? If not I'd stay the hell out of there anyway.

As a comparison, 250g size Jacked is $24 on Amazon versus $36 on GNC.com.

#5978224 - 12/06/11 06:26 PM Re: Military bases ban the sale of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine product [Re: mrnismo]
bluesubie81 Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: mrnismo
Are things at GNC a lot cheaper on base than at regular GNC? If not I'd stay the hell out of there anyway.

As a comparison, 250g size Jacked is $24 on Amazon versus $36 on GNC.com.

YES! The price tag is usually 5-10% cheaper then normal GNC plus they give you the golf card discount 365! Jack3d's final price was usually 22ish, when they had it. I know its only $2 cheaper then Amazon but there is no shipping wait time, walk in walk out. Thats the only reason I occassionaly shop there.

Edited by bluesubie81 (12/06/11 06:28 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads