Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#5094472 - 10/10/10 04:13 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
UglyValiant Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
 Originally Posted By: spotch

Ok, so just comparing a 98 neon with a .72 fifth gear to one with a .81, the .72 is going to be the mileage master even though it will be way slower when you punch it on the highway.
Don't forget, neons w/ .72 5th gears used a 3.55:1 differential while the .81 5th gears used a 3.91 diff...making the disparity even greater.

My opinion of what's important for most efficient rpm for a given engine in a given car is this is short form: For a given car, the highest gear ratio that will allow it to cruise at typical cruising speeds at the lowest rpm/highest engine load while still being able to run w/ a lean A/F ratio. Different engines in the same car will have different points, likewise same engine different cars will have vastly different points.
1989 Shelby CSX (#500/500)
The most powerful production minivan money can buy.

Videos
#5094500 - 10/10/10 04:35 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
and a civic vx would dust you in mpg. you cant just compare gear ratios. there is more to it than that. thats all my pt is.

stick a 6th gear in the 99 Si and it wouldve gotten worse mileage for sure. One just has to look at a fuel map to see that load means more than rpm does. (in terms of fuel usage)
look when they went to the 6 spd in the k ...the didnt slam the ratio to some retarded low rpm. they kept it up...for a reason. Engines geared more towards higher rpm performance wont lug along in lower rpm as efficiently as an engine thats had more design consideration for that range.

my gfs dx was dog slow in 5th on the highway(i know what you mean) but it didnt get a boatload more mpg on the highway compared to my Si. it was better but not huge amt. and it had more to do with the engine design than the rpm it sat at on the highway. comparing hp/spd difference between the two and then mpg difference. was hardly a similar ratio. the b series did better(mpg) for its output imo.

same with the 1.7 civic. did better than the old dx's not because it revved lower.(which it didnt actually) its motor was just better designed for that purpose.

never mind aero,weight etc.

#5094504 - 10/10/10 04:37 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: UglyValiant]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: UglyValiant

For a given car, the highest gear ratio that will allow it to cruise at typical cruising speeds at the lowest rpm/highest engine load while still being able to run w/ a lean A/F ratio. Different engines in the same car will have different points, likewise same engine different cars will have vastly different points.
this is basically it and is similar to what I am saying.
give certain engines to low of a ratio and you need more load to move the car while cruising, thus using more gas.

load has a bigger effect on mpg than an extra 1000 rpms do.

#5094512 - 10/10/10 04:41 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:
Don't forget, neons w/ .72 5th gears used a 3.55:1 differential while the .81 5th gears used a 3.91 diff...making the disparity even greater.

The sports+expressos had the 3.94/.72 mix... perfection for the less torquey DOHC imho.

#5094522 - 10/10/10 04:50 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:
same with the 1.7 civic. did better than the old dx's not because it revved lower.(which it didnt actually) its motor was just better designed for that purpose.

I wasn't really comparing it to the old DX's, but whatevs. I'm just saying, I have yet to drive a car that was geared 'too tall' for the expressway. And across the board, the lower the cars I've had have revved at 70~, the better gas mileage I've gotten. I attribute it mostly to the fact that most auto makers don't have the guts to sell cars with TRUE overdrives because they know that a max fuel mileage top gear is going to be painfully slow for overtaking. And frankly, it's kinda fun to be able to tap the gas and get instant results.

I'm sure if I had dropped that 1.7s gearing any lower it would've hurt because you could tell it was pretty much running the bare minimum gearing for the amt of tq the motor was making, just shy of me having to give it extra gas (which would've negated the lower rpms) but as-is, it was pretty perfect (as was the neon).

#5094614 - 10/10/10 06:02 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

its a balance between passing power in top gear and mpg for the audi , more than likely.

#5094967 - 10/10/10 09:45 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
its a balance between passing power in top gear and mpg for the audi , more than likely.

INDEED

Well, and they're making it for people with enough money that 3-4mpg shouldn't mean shit to them in the first place. They're not making it for us cheapasses that want to pick these things up on the used market as a sporty alternative to a normal civic type car.

#5094982 - 10/10/10 09:59 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I dont even think it would be that much of a difference...but you are spot on with that.
its made for people with deep pockets. not hypermilers drafting semi's.

#5095117 - 10/10/10 11:16 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
The closer you are to the torque peak while cruising will give you better mileage.

Shit, there are guys that running .658's in TDI's because they want better mpgs, they gain about 10-12% on mileage because of it..

It's all about the torque curve.

#5095453 - 10/11/10 08:51 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
like all those who whine about hondas revving high on the highway. giving it another gear that dropped the revs 1k or more(for example) would probably make it drink more fuel since it would need more load (throttle) to maintain the same speed since it makes lower torch.

Not true. My Si spins @ 4K RPM when doing 75 too. When owners drop in an RSX 6th gear cog into the stock Si trans (no change to final drive) they see a consistant gain of 2 mpg on the highway.

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
The right car is worth a few bucks at fill up...Shit, my G35 gets about 24-25 highway when driven nicely, but 16-17 in the city.

I tend to agree with this, but that decision gets harder when you see motors like the new Mustang's V6 putting down more power and returning 30+ mpg on the highway.

#5096053 - 10/11/10 01:56 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: FCobra94]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

I absolutely agree that the S4 was worth its weight in gas, but it was one of those deals where the gas mileage was just one piece of the pie, unfortunately. Even if I had deeper pockets, there are still better values out there and plus, I really do like working on my own cars and well, the S4 isn't a car that a novice mechanic has much business digging into. And FCobra is 100% right - the game is changing with respect to what is acceptable when trading performance for practicality/economy. I did not buy the S4 with gas mileage as a selling point, but 17 mpg on the highway under optimum conditions is just retarded :). The sad part in all of this is that I should have just not fixed the cooling issue - I would have saved money on the repair, the car ran better before the fix, and it got better mileage. FML \:\)

Todd

#5096068 - 10/11/10 02:02 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

if you dont like working on your own cars or dont have deep pockets you shouldnt buy a used german sports car.

and fcobra your car is a 2.0L..thats also less designed to high rpm fun(compared to the a2 or z1..or 16a2/18c)
2mpg isnt much....and I was mostly referring to the 99/00. I dont think it would handle a longer 5th(or a long 6th)to well. it would likely be the same(but with less punch) or get even less mpg because the revs would be to low. Even for those cars its a balance of throttle response in top gear(ya you read that right. I didnt HAVE to downshift to pass on the highway) and mpg.

As for newer cars...of course the blend of power and mpg gets better with techMOLOGY and as the yrs go on. I wouldnt worry about it to be honest.
used 20k car that has 300 hp and gets 25 mpg
is better than having a monthly payment on a new (higher % Depreciating) car that has 300 hp but gets 30 mpg...
that extra mpg doesnt even come close to offsetting the money you save buying the used car.

#5096359 - 10/11/10 04:26 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: LNXGUY]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
The closer you are to the torque peak while cruising will give you better mileage.

Shit, there are guys that running .658's in TDI's because they want better mpgs, they gain about 10-12% on mileage because of it..

I think this is probably more true for diesels or something... I have a feeling if I drove an s2k or an ls1 fbody or even my mazda 3 at their actual tq peaks, I'd be burning a *fuckload* more gas than if I was cruising at their overdrive gears, barely touching the gas pedal at a low-ish rpm to maintain speed.

#5097431 - 10/11/10 11:42 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
grkthugisback Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Brooklyn , Ny
40 mpg is FUCKING awesome lol .
2009 Harley Davidson 1200 Nightster(Summer ride)

#5102036 - 10/13/10 06:19 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
Vogz Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Chicago Burbs

Maybe, but 3500rpm @75mph is REALLY high for a 4.2L V8

For comparison my S60R turns 2700rpm in 6th @ 75mph and still has PLENTY of passing power with it's 2.5L I5T. I get around 29-30mpg @ 70-75mph.

My R is going 97mph @ 3500rpm in 6th.

#5102093 - 10/13/10 06:49 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,

I think this is probably more true for diesels or something... I have a feeling if I drove an s2k or an ls1 fbody or even my mazda 3 at their actual tq peaks, I'd be burning a *fuckload* more gas than if I was cruising at their overdrive gears, barely touching the gas pedal at a low-ish rpm to maintain speed.

Yeah, you're most likely correct. I've been spoiled with cruising at 2k rpms \:\)

#5102223 - 10/13/10 07:40 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: LNXGUY]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, you're most likely correct. I've been spoiled with cruising at 2k rpms \:\)

Yeah, everything is fucking jacked in Diesel Land. I remember driving my dad's Cummins and the trick was basically keeping it as close to idle as possible to get maximum gas mileage

#5105805 - 10/15/10 08:19 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: grkthugisback]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Westchester, NY
Wow, was it really that bad?? You've had it for less than 3-4 months, right?

I've been tossing around the idea of trading the USP in for one, and knew the gas mileage wasn't going to be nearly as good, but wow... Can't believe you traded it for a civic!

#5118562 - 10/21/10 08:29 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
MrManGuy Offline
Poster

What you needed was an 04-05 A4 1.8T 6 speed with the Ultra Sport Package -- essentially an S4 with shitty brakes and the 4.2 swapped out for the 1.8T. Injectors and a tune make for an APR claimed 235hp at the crank. Exhaust and a test pipe are probably worth another 20hp. It's not S4 punchy, but it moves pretty good and gets over 30mpg on the highway easy. The 1.8T is also much cheaper to maintain and much easier to work on.

Speaking of the gear ratios/fuel efficiency discussion, I have some real world evidence. I own an 02 A4 1.8T Quattro 5 speed and my buddy owns an 04 A4 1.8T Quattro with the 6 speed, both APR tuned -- identical car, same exact engine, only difference being the extra gear. Here are the ratios:

2002 5 Speed
1st 3.778:1
2nd 2.176:1
3rd 1.429.1
4th 1.091:1
5th 0.865:1
R 3.700:1

2004 6 Speed
1st 3.667:1
2nd 2.053:1
3rd 1.423:1
4th 1.032:1
5th 0.800:1
6th 0.658:1
R 3.889:1

Gears 1-5 are pretty similar. IIRC, the RPM difference is 800-1000 at highway speeds. The 5 speed is rated for 29 on the highway, the 6 speed 30. At speeds of 60-65, the difference is pretty small, 1-2mpg if that, as indicated by the ratings. The difference shows up as speeds increase. Beyond 70, my car really struggles to get the 29mpg, and really starts to dip below that at 75+ (It's turning 4k at 80). On the other hand, the 6 speed car can do 75 all day and get 32-33mpg.

I suppose that is only a ~15% difference but it shows that it can make a difference. I would think that a V8 car would have enough torque that they could elongate the ratios without losing performance.

Edited by MrManGuy (10/21/10 08:31 AM)

#5118568 - 10/21/10 08:33 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: MrManGuy]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

OP should have just traded his S4 to me for my USP

#5118859 - 10/21/10 11:33 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

I'll get back to a "fun toy" before too long. Don't get me wrong, the S4 is a badass car/machine, but it just wasn't a great fit for my lifestyle at the moment. I underestimated what the true cost of ownership was going to be and while I can afford it, it wouldn't leave much leftover for saving and paying off other debt and stuff. After three weeks without it, I am positive I made the right decision and so is my bank account \:\) I think my next car experience will be back in the land of Asian imports, or possibly a little American muscle, we'll see \:\)

Todd

#5118938 - 10/21/10 12:10 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
How reliable has your wife's car been? My parents have an '00 as well and after ~90K miles, an 02 sensor, and a $2 passanger side door lock motor, it's been pretty solid.

#5119001 - 10/21/10 12:49 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: FCobra94]
UglyValiant Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Diesels operate on a different plane altogether, not because of where they make their torque peak or anything...but they don't respond to higher loads the same way as a gas engine does.

At a light engine load, a gas engine can run fairly lean AFR's...but once a load is introduced, the AFR's have to get progressively richer to a point to avoid detonation.

Diesel, on the the other hand, requires spontaneous combustion...IE detonation for the gas engine. So one CAN load down/lug a diesel engine without going from 16-17:1 AFR down to a 12.5:1 AFR like a gas engine,IE, burning significantly more fuel.

Torque peak is where the engine makes it's most power efficiently...and at WOT, utilizes gas most efficiently. But when going for fuel economy, we are not at WOT...so buzzing around in a Hemi Ram @ 4000 rpm is NOT the most efficient way to travel down the hwy.

Here's how I look at it:

We'll use a Generic car with a 5.0 v8, 4 speed auto w/ 1:1 third and a .7 4th gear, w/ 3.08 rear-end w/ 28inch tires. This engine produces 300ft-lbs of torque at 2500rpm.

Let's use a cruising speed of 75 mph.

In third gear, it's cruising rpm is rounded up to 2700rpm. In 4th, it's 2000rpm.

Okay, so it's torque peak is more closely achieved in third gear...right? But then why ever have a 4th gear...wouldn't this make it's fuel mileage always worse in pretty much every driving situation? What were those dumb engineers thinking?

It really has everything to do with what the engine is doing dynamically. We all know that as compression goes up, we generally associate that with an increase in power...right? It takes the same volume of air, same mixture of gas, and yet yields increased power...this is due in part to the quicker/more aggressive burn characteristics of the mixture under higher pressures.

When we are at low load/mostly closed throttle situations, this 5.0 v8 is NOT displacing 5.0 liters every two engine revolutions. The throttle body is restricting airflow, so perhaps it's only displacing 1.8 or 2.0 liters every two revolutions...how do we know this? Look simply to the HP formula!

We all know that a car doesn't need 225hp to maintain 75mph down the hwy, right? No...the actual figure is probably around 70hp or so for this generic, nameless car. It has to overcome basically air and mechanical drag, and at those speeds, we'll for the sake of argument just call it 70hp....

So, how much torque is it producing at 70hp? Well, in third gear, when the engine is spinning at 2700rpm, the torque required to produce 70 hp is roughly 136 ft-lbs. The same HP is need whether it's in 4th or 3rd, so 70hp while spinning at 2000 rpm requires the engine to produce 184 ft-lbs of torque.

So what's happening? The same power is being produced...therefore one can envision how the same amount of air/fuel is being burned in the same minute. But, in the lower revving engine, more air and fuel is being processed per engine stroke. So every time that piston is moving up during the compression stroke, there is a higher dynamic compression being generated, so power is being more efficiently generated...so slightly less fuel/air is needed to produce the same amount of power. This is the why/how engines using cylinder deactivation see any advantage...

Of course, this assumes that there is no penalty to pay by having to overcome 35% more revolutions per minute and the drag/windage within the engine itself and the various accessories driven by the engine. Of course, in the real world, that's not the case, and this only favors the lower rpm engine more.

As long as the loads are not so great that one can't go from an advantageous AFR to a rich one to avoid detonation, the lower the rpm one can get, usually the better. Diesels of course benefit from the same low rpms not because they usually produce their peak torque at low rpms, but because when running the low rpms they develop better dynamic compression, less mechanical drag/pumping losses, AND don't have to offset higher loads with richer AFRs.

And that generic car should be one of the easiest ones in the world to identify \:D
1989 Shelby CSX (#500/500)
The most powerful production minivan money can buy.

#5121641 - 10/22/10 11:35 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: UglyValiant]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

The RX has been a tank. It's an appliance, but it's been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Had to replace one coil pack, but otherwise it's just been general maintenance which, all told, has been very reasonable.

Todd

#5122140 - 10/22/10 02:35 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
bren si Offline
Post Master

Loc: MA
With so much ranting about cost/mileage and other things that normal S4 owners do not even think about. I think your biggest dilemma was not being ready for fun car or german car ownership.
#5124505 - 10/24/10 10:07 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: bren si]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Not being ready for a fun car? That's BS, but I would totally agree that I wasn't "ready" for the ass-raping of German car dealers. The S4 is wonderful, but woefully overcomplicated...

Todd

#5126180 - 10/25/10 11:14 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
bren si Offline
Post Master

Loc: MA
 Originally Posted By: ElectronVTEC2
Not being ready for a fun car? That's BS, but I would totally agree that I wasn't "ready" for the ass-raping of German car dealers. The S4 is wonderful, but woefully overcomplicated...

Todd

It's painfully obvious. I'd stick to warrantied commuters and Japanese gas sippers if I were you.

#5126754 - 10/25/10 02:47 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: bren si]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Not sure what you're on lately, but I haven't had a warrantied car since I bought my new Si in 1999. Since then I've had several fun cars and have done most, if not all, of my own work on them.

Not sure why you fail to get this, but I did not buy the S4 for it's gas mileage ratings. But when life throws you a little curveball and all of a sudden acceptable MPG practicality turns into "you'll be paying almost $60 a week for gas", well things change. I have a car now that works for what I need - a practical, reliable car to get me from A to B. And next summer, I'll pick up something I'm more comfortable working on myself. And I'm happy knowing I hardly spend $60 a month in gas now, instead of $60 a week. I don't care who you are or how much money you have - that kind of ownership cost adjustment is going to change how you feel about a car, no matter how fun it is to drive or how luxurious it is. Get off your German car high horse for once, if that's even possible.

Todd

#5126770 - 10/25/10 02:53 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

and you pay cheap gas.

i was filling my tank every 4 days @ $70 (was commuting quite far). thank goodness I dont do that commute anymore.

STi is about $60 a week. Gas cost a lot more here though

#5127396 - 10/25/10 07:51 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

You bought a performance car with a V8... what else did you expect??

Gas is more expensive on certain cars, but that certainly doesn't take away from the fun factor - it's the fun factor that makes it worth it. If you're so strapped for cash that you can't afford $60/wk in gas, then an S4 isn't the car for you. Glad you found something that better fits your budget...

Just out of curiosity, how much of a hit exactly did you take when after you bought a car and then traded it back in a few months later? Retail on that car is quite a bit higher than its' trade-in value..

#5127943 - 10/26/10 07:44 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Guys, he's said numerous times that the gas was only a small part of the equation. It was a piece of shit that broke within weeks of him buying it, followed by a horrendous dealer experience. That would put a foul taste in the mouth of anyone but a fanboi that thinks that owning a piece of shit with shitty dealer support is like some kind of cool initiation into a fraternity for shitily built german car owners.

#5128015 - 10/26/10 08:39 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Guys, he's said numerous times that the gas was only a small part of the equation. It was a piece of shit that broke within weeks of him buying it, followed by a horrendous dealer experience. That would put a foul taste in the mouth of anyone but a fanboi that thinks that owning a piece of shit with shitty dealer support is like some kind of cool initiation into a fraternity for shitily built german car owners.

It's a shitty car because it was underheating due to a stuck thermostat? Usually when a car won't heat up, that's the first thing you check. And just because an older german car requires some elbow grease from time to time, does not make it a "shitily built unreliable POS". If you don't care about having fun in your car, buy a civic or a mazda 3 and just go from point A to point B. If you don't mind getting dirty every once in a while, german cars will give you a much better driving experience and will be much more rewarding.

And anyone who is part of our exclusive fraternity for german cars knows not to take an out of warranty Audi to the dealer

#5128086 - 10/26/10 09:21 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

a civic is no fun?

now your just being retarded

#5128184 - 10/26/10 09:51 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
I thought he had to get rid of it more for unforeseens life events than a few bucks in gas. I'd fully expect to have a few repairs on any car out of warranty. Even cheap cars can have pretty big repair bills depending on the issue, so several hundred for some cooling issues isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

#5128201 - 10/26/10 10:02 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Impulsive]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Ya I think it was a bunch of things(including paying down debt...you know what majority of real working folks and property owners have to deal with) that led him to deciding that maybe it wasnt such a good idea after all.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads