Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#5128404 - 10/26/10 11:46 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: PurduinaSi

It's a shitty car because it was underheating due to a stuck thermostat?

Yup. Thermostats aren't hard to get right (just like subframes and fuel pumps aren't, I'm looking at you BMW... mounting suspensions to cars so they don't just tear off isn't supposed to be epically impossible). I've owned cars from new to 250k and 15+ years old, all for at least a year, and have yet to have a thermostat stick open. Let alone on a well-maintained car with relatively low miles after just buying it. Don't act like this is some kind of freak occurrence and that otherwise Audis are bulletproof. A breakdown in the first few weeks of ownership from a car widely recognized to have reliability flaws, and a horrible dealer experience following such a simple repair, are enough to sour the average person.

Quote:
an older german car requires some elbow grease from time to time, does not make it a "shitily built unreliable POS".

A 6 year old car just coming off a CPO warranty and great maintenance, with low miles, shouldn't require a bunch of elbow grease. At first your 'older german car' statement made me do a doubletake, but then I remembered that they're considered "older" the minute the warranty expires, as opposed to when they get high mileage or hit the ~10 year mark.

Quote:
If you don't care about having fun in your car, buy a civic or a mazda 3 and just go from point A to point B.

Exactly, it's either piece of shit or japanese econobox. There are absolutely no other options.

Quote:
And anyone who is part of our exclusive fraternity for german cars knows not to take an out of warranty Audi to the dealer

Yeah, ruling out the possibility adds to the mystique and the l337ness of it. *tugs at suspenders* "Best cars ever, as long as you're ready to get yer hands dirty! You can't take it to none o' them dealers... you gotta be man enough to fix it yourself, in the gravel, when it's 20 below outside, uphill both ways".

M3s and S4s are awesome cars, but it's stupid to fault someone for not wanting to spend a bunch of money on a headache.

Videos
#5128486 - 10/26/10 12:21 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

In total, this experience cost me around $1500. I sold the car for a little more than I bought it for, but had to pay for plates, some basic maintenance (fluids, plugs), and then the dealer debacle. If you haven't read about my dealer experience, suffice it to say that I knew I was taking a risk with them looking at it, but in other *very* similar cases, owners were either getting the TSB describing my issue comped by Audi, or at worst they were out $400-ish to fix the hose described by the TSB. What I did not see happening was a dealer that took the customer for close to $1000 for what really amounted to a basic repair.

Unfortunately, I knew I made a mistake a week after I bought it and it started acting up. I had that old "it won't happen to me" attitude but it did, and who knows, maybe that would have been the only problem I ever had with it and I could have driven it happily for the next few years. Buuuuut I wasn't going to take that chance. I'm in a perfectly fine financial state to pay for gas (yes, even at $60/wk), insurance, car payment, blah blah blah, but when you start throwing the prospect of these kinds of repairs in there, my willingness to pay the premium on all other parts of the car goes down substantially. So, I did the math and found that getting into a gas-saver Civic saves me, oh around $450 per month. That buys a *lot* of car, but more importantly right now it pays off debt much more quickly.

I was impatient, saw a "cheap" price on the S4, and just didn't consider all of the other factors that go into the ownership of a car like this. I will absolutely not talk shit, or say the S4 is a bad car whatsoever, and I don't think that I have. It's just not a good fit for me right now, and unfortunately the shit with the dealer has really soured me on Audis in general.

Another way to look at this is to say "You should have just bought this thing CPO" which has a lot of merit, but when I priced out CPO S4's like the one I bought, they were $8000 higher than what I paid for mine to begin with. If I ever get back into a german sports car, you can be damn sure it will be under a manufacturer's CPO warranty, without a doubt. Live and learn, right? These kinds of purchases are all about what kind of risk tolerance you have, and unfortunately mine was lower than the risk I ended up taking on, plain and simple. It cost me money to learn that lesson - but it could have cost me much more had I not decided to just cut my losses and get out of it.

Todd

#5128566 - 10/26/10 01:00 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:
These kinds of purchases are all about what kind of risk tolerance you have, and unfortunately mine was lower than the risk I ended up taking on, plain and simple.

I think that's a good way to put it.

#5129318 - 10/26/10 05:38 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
cliff st-clair Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Queens Village, NY
What puzzles me in this dilemma is that the extra warranty he bought did not cover the repair. When I bought my Z it was used and out of manufacturer warranty after a year of ownership, my windows regulators broke and my extended aftermarket warranty covered the $800 bill, even though I had to go out of pocket first. So for them not to cover a cooling issue for Todd's car just tells me someone's been had really bad.

I would not have gone near an S4 or M3 if I knew I wasn't covered for repairs years after I bought it, because they're just not an easy car to work on and it's not going to be cheap to have people work on them.

Hey, but you live an learn, mistakes happen. If the car ownership experience turned him off that bad, selling it was the 100% right thing to do.

#5129370 - 10/26/10 05:55 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: cliff st-clair]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Cliff - chalk this one up to "Learn to read the fine print, dumbass" kind of a move with the warranty. Now, with that said, I only bought it to cover the infamous "8 mile chain" issues they can have, so I wasn't at all shocked when a little cooling hose wasn't covered. Remember, from a typical manufacturer, i'd bet that hose would cost, at most, $50. From Audi? $250, and it takes three hours to install. And it needed an adapter. And it wasn't the entire issue. And... yea, like you said, lesson learned \:\)

Todd

#5129393 - 10/26/10 06:06 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: cliff st-clair]
HungWeiLo007 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Lost Island
I see a lot of those commercials now where they cover the repairs of your car. Is this worth it? If you had this, would you still be driving the S4?
#5129411 - 10/26/10 06:14 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: HungWeiLo007]
danl Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Maryland USA
German cars are like McDonalds. Everybody knows they are bad for you but they still buy them!
#5129798 - 10/26/10 09:03 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: danl]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
m3's are easy to work on...
e36/e46 talkin. no clue on the 90/92.

#5130321 - 10/27/10 08:23 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Westchester, NY
 Originally Posted By: spotch

It's a shitty car because it was underheating due to a stuck thermostat?

Yup. Thermostats aren't hard to get right (just like subframes and fuel pumps aren't, I'm looking at you BMW... mounting suspensions to cars so they don't just tear off isn't supposed to be epically impossible). I've owned cars from new to 250k and 15+ years old, all for at least a year, and have yet to have a thermostat stick open. Let alone on a well-maintained car with relatively low miles after just buying it. Don't act like this is some kind of freak occurrence and that otherwise Audis are bulletproof. A breakdown in the first few weeks of ownership from a car widely recognized to have reliability flaws, and a horrible dealer experience following such a simple repair, are enough to sour the average person.

EVERY car maker has its faults and problems. Fact is, there are THOUSANDS of parts on every car, most of which are designed/manufactured by third party companies, and it's impossible for a car to be perfect and never have any parts fail. If a simple thermostat stuck open is the biggest issue in this case, then it's really not that big of a deal. It could have happened to any car.. I've had failed thermostats in my Civic, Integra, and my M3. If the car is "widely recognized to have reliability flaws", then it really should have came as no surprise when it "broke down in the first few weeks of ownership"; It should have been expected.

Quote:
an older german car requires some elbow grease from time to time, does not make it a "shitily built unreliable POS".

A 6 year old car just coming off a CPO warranty and great maintenance, with low miles, shouldn't require a bunch of elbow grease. At first your 'older german car' statement made me do a doubletake, but then I remembered that they're considered "older" the minute the warranty expires, as opposed to when they get high mileage or hit the ~10 year mark.

Really? Obviously the term "older" is all relative. I run a Pre-Owned department, and anything older than 07-08 is older to me now. Cars with 25-30k miles off lease or traded in 2-3 years old will sell easily, and can be sold with few repairs as almost a new car. An 02-05 is hardly newer, and usually require much more reconditioning and take a bit longer to sell. I'm not just speaking of German cars, but rather all makes. Again, it's all relative. And I didn't say "a bunch of elbow grease" so don't put words in my mouth. I said from time to time; and yes, ANY car out of warranty should be expected to need to have repairs FROM TIME TO TIME.

Quote:
If you don't care about having fun in your car, buy a civic or a mazda 3 and just go from point A to point B.

Exactly, it's either piece of shit or japanese econobox. There are absolutely no other options.

Who said there are no other options? I'm saying that if you don't have the financial resources to cover gas/repairs/etc then a "fun" car is not for you. Anybody on this forum can tell you that you'll end up spending more money on mods/repairs/whatever on a sports car than you will on ANY Japanese econobox commuter. (unless you're Euphoric )

Quote:
And anyone who is part of our exclusive fraternity for german cars knows not to take an out of warranty Audi to the dealer

Yeah, ruling out the possibility adds to the mystique and the l337ness of it. *tugs at suspenders* "Best cars ever, as long as you're ready to get yer hands dirty! You can't take it to none o' them dealers... you gotta be man enough to fix it yourself, in the gravel, when it's 20 below outside, uphill both ways".

Again, I do this shit for a living. Seeing as though I work for a Mercedes-Benz dealership, I see all the upsales that go on in our service department. The service writers work off commission, they are salesman, and they get PAID to find things wrong with your car. Not just Audi, not just MB, but EVERY car dealership. This is common knowledge Spotch. Dealers are great for warranty work, but its practically common knowledge that you'll spend less money and probably get the same service if not better at a local indy shop rather than the dealership. I never said DIY in the cold on the floor blah blah blah, but if you think the dealer is the end all be all for repairs on cars, then I pity you...

Fact is, I own two "older" German cars, both of which have been dead reliable and never left me stranded. With the exception of a few smaller non important items, not much has gone wrong with either car, and they're so much more rewarding to drive than any econobox. Driving German cars is a luxury IMO, and should be expected to have a higher cost of ownership. Some people can justify this, others can't. Agree to disagree.

#5130642 - 10/27/10 10:12 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:
If the car is "widely recognized to have reliability flaws", then it really should have came as no surprise when it "broke down in the first few weeks of ownership"; It should have been expected.

Yeah, even EV has said that he thought he could roll the dice and win, and didn't. I get the feeling he realizes that he should've expected it to be at least a little unreliable instead of expecting reliability just b/c it was in good shape and well maintained.

Quote:

Again, I do this shit for a living. Seeing as though I work for a Mercedes-Benz dealership, I see all the upsales that go on in our service department. The service writers work off commission, they are salesman, and they get PAID to find things wrong with your car. Not just Audi, not just MB, but EVERY car dealership. This is common knowledge Spotch. Dealers are great for warranty work, but its practically common knowledge that you'll spend less money and probably get the same service if not better at a local indy shop rather than the dealership. I never said DIY in the cold on the floor blah blah blah, but if you think the dealer is the end all be all for repairs on cars, then I pity you...

I don't think the dealer is the be-all end-all, but whenever there's a german car discussion it usually goes
"they break down a lot"
"not after you replace the cooling system and weld the rear suspension to the car and ..."
"I guess... but even taking it to the dealer is a hellish experience"
"well duh, you have to do all this yourself! only sissies go to dealers anyway! Once you buy a german car you're on your own, but that's how it should be anyway!"

I get it, but I also feel like going to a dealer should at least be an option for a DD. Especially when the car is potentially likely to need frequent repairs anyway.

Quote:
Driving German cars is a luxury IMO, and should be expected to have a higher cost of ownership. Some people can justify this, others can't. Agree to disagree.

I agree with this totally. We've all got different tolerances of what we've got time and patience to put up with in our daily drivers.

I think you and I agree with more than we think we do. I was just trying to point out that people are harping on his gas mileage comment and I was trying to point out that it was more than just gas mileage (some of the stuff we've said and he's said since).

#5130706 - 10/27/10 10:24 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
The issue with a lot of people is they have nice cars and many local mechanics aren't exactly known as trustworthy, smart or competent to work on the latest/greatest car and they often don't have the required parts.

Luxury dealers like to brag about their service being a luxury experience. So most people expect at least a professional atmosphere and their car fixed right. This is why people go to the dealers.

#5131007 - 10/27/10 12:00 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Impulsive]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
The issue with a lot of people is they have nice cars and many local mechanics aren't exactly known as trustworthy, smart or competent to work on the latest/greatest car and they often don't have the required parts.

Luxury dealers like to brag about their service being a luxury experience. So most people expect at least a professional atmosphere and their car fixed right. This is why people go to the dealers.

Yes and no. Luxury experience as in we will pick up your car from your house/job/etc, drop off a 2011 courtesy loaner, bring your car to get an oil change, and then return it to you with a complimentary car wash. Or if you come in, you'll be greeted by our friendly valet, sit in our brand new service department with flat screens, coffee, and pastries etc. You won't recieve any of this at a local indy shop. However, that's what you're paying for. Neither shop will do a better job than the other at replacing a thermostat, you'll just be pampered at the dealer. For our wealthy upscale busy customers, they love this service, however some people don't mind dropping their car off at a garage with two seats on the side as the waiting area or having a friend pick them up and drop them off. That being said, I either do all my work myself or have one of the techs in the shop do it after hours, so I'm a bit fortunate in that regard.

#5131665 - 10/27/10 03:37 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Anybody on this forum can tell you that you'll end up spending more money on mods/repairs/whatever on a sports car than you will on ANY Japanese econobox commuter. (unless you're Euphoric )

ive read that about 10 times and I still dont get it
where have I said its cheaper to operate a sports car? pretty sure I say the opposite.
Are part prices for the e36 that bad? no not really, if thats what you are referring to.

as for more rewarding to drive...eh yes and no. totally depends on what you are talking about and what cars...
all that said,im dropping my diff tonight. fun times.

#5131683 - 10/27/10 03:45 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
NOT spotch... Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
Anybody on this forum can tell you that you'll end up spending more money on mods/repairs/whatever on a sports car than you will on ANY Japanese econobox commuter. (unless you're Euphoric )

where have I said its cheaper to operate a sports car? pretty sure I say the opposite.
Are part prices for the e36 that bad? no not really, if thats what you are referring to.

as for more rewarding to drive...eh yes and no. totally depends on what you are talking about and what cars...

Get it or not, I thought it was funny \:D

#5131776 - 10/27/10 04:18 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

You're reading too far into it... I meant spending money on your previous Japanese econobox commuter..

Why are you dropping your diff?

#5131954 - 10/27/10 05:39 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I still dont get it

one of the (output shaft)seals is leaking..and at least the front bushing is shot. so im gonna replace the diff bushings and fix the seal.
will also give me more room to slather everything up in wurth anti rust paint.
the car has seen winters since it was new and there is quite a bit of rust down there \:\/
i have a diff support to weld in to, but wont get to it for a few weeks. easy enough to do later.

in spring/summer I will drop the subframe and replace all the bushings/reinforce and and paint the subframe(may even pick up a less rusted used one depending on how bad this one is once i pull it out).

#5132034 - 10/27/10 06:31 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Jon, the subframe can't be that bad. Pull it, powdercoat it and never worry about it again.

#5132036 - 10/27/10 06:34 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: LNXGUY]
PurduinaSi Offline
Post Master Sr

You've never seen E36 subframes then

#5132058 - 10/27/10 06:49 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: PurduinaSi]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
You've never seen E36 subframes then

I used to drive a mkII vw..

Can it possibly be worse then that?

#5132062 - 10/27/10 06:50 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: LNXGUY]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Im not going to pull the subframe tonight.
i dont have ALL the bushings(nor the reinforcements to weld in) i need to replace back there. i have a good number though.

, so just some light touch ups for the winter should be fine

#5132078 - 10/27/10 06:57 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Euphoricuck]
Panda Express Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: DFW, Texas
Make sure you have a sport bike and a tow strap handy in case you need to tow it to a nearby shop. Oh, and a sheet of plywood, in case it happens to be parked on grass.

#5132397 - 10/27/10 09:47 PM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: Panda Express]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

*fuckin dead*

yum.rusty
going to be fun times trying to put it back in myself

#9173915 - 10/31/17 02:50 AM Re: The pros and cons of Audi S4 ownership [Re: NOT spotch...]
HYst Offline
Jr Member

coulé lorsque, ce nike air jordan pas cher matin-là, Marcus Moncler Outlet Store O’Brien, en Nike Soccer Cleats Boots piochant son Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet lot, trouva un adidas store filon. Pandora Official Website De Pandora Outlet trois batées successives, il leva de Cheap Michael Kors l’or Adidas Superstar Sale Online pour un dollar, pour Nike Shoes Sale Store un Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace dollar nike jordan shoes et demi, et pour Air Max Pas Cher deux dollars. Toms Outlet Online Le Cheap Nike Air Huarache filon TOMS SHOES OUTLET s’annon?ait bon.

Jim le Frisé, Zapatillas Air Max qui tenait Michael Kors Handbags Discount un Nike Outlet Store jeu de nike schuhe günstig pharaon et adidas outlet qui, seul Billige Nike Sko de Adidas NMD For Sale son espèce, allait et venait par tout Cheap True Religion Jeans le Northland, spéculant en outre, Official Toms Shoes Outlet lorsque l’occasion s’en présentait, sur les découvertes des suivre un envoi chercheurs d’or, Adidas Originals Superstar était, à ce moment, aux Nike Pas Cher Femme c?tés de Marcus O’Brien.

Il UGGS Outlet regarda dans Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher le trou Nike Roshe Run creusé Nike Air Max Cheap par le prospecteur, günstige nike schuhe y retro jordans for cheap préleva quelques batées, Nike Air Women qu’il lava lui-même, et nike sneakers offrit coach factory outlet online sur-le-champ à Marcus O’Brien Pandora Outlet Store dix mille nike sportschuhe dollars, Cheap Air Max pour tous droits présents Ugg Pas Cher Femme et à venir. Cinq mille dollars zapatos de futbol nike seraient payés comptant, Hugo Boss Sale en cheap uggs poussière d’or. Pour les UGG Boots Cheap cinq mille Reebok Outlet Store autres, il lui reconna?trait une demi-part Air Max 90 de Nike Polo Sale gains dans son entreprise de UGGS For Women jeu.

Marcus O’Brien refusa l’offre. Il était Nike Air Huarache For Sale là, Adidas Originals Sale déclara-t-il avec canada goose jackets on sale chaleur, Nike Store pour tirer de l’argent Original Ugg Boots du Pandora Store Sale sol et non de ses air force one pas cher semblables. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Le reebok running shoes pharaon Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag ne l’intéressait pas et, Nike Shox discount Sale au surplus, il ジョーダン スニーカー estimait christian louboutin outlet que son Cheap Real Jordans filon 23 IS BACK Store valait Nike Shoes Online plus Jordan Store de nike mercurial soccer cleats dix mille dollars.

Le second Canada goose dam événement zapatillas nike baratas important scarpe nike de la journée Nike Air Shoes se produisit dans l’après-midi, lorsque Siskiyou Pearly amarra son Abercrombie and fitch store bateau sur la Chaussure Nike Pas Cher rive du Jordan Sneakers For Sale Yukon, Air max levně devant Nike Kyrie Red Cow. Il venait tout longchamp bags on sale droit du Official NHL Jerseys sud et モンクレール レディース du monde civilisé, et Canada Goose Online Store avait en Stone Island Outlet sa Ugg Outlet Online Store possession Nike Roshe Run Sale un vieux canada goose jacket outlet journal, datant de quatre mois. TOMS OUTLET Il Boost Yeezy Sale On Line amenait Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher en plus, dans TOMS STORE son bateau, une demi-douzaine de tonneaux Nike Huarache Womens Cheap de whisky, tous nike sb stefan janoski adressés à Jim le Frisé.

Les hommes de Red Canada Goose Outlet Cow converse store quittèrent Adidas Yeezy Cheap leur Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses travail. Ils dégustèrent Vans Black Sneakers le Canada Goose Womens Coats whisky, à Soccer Boots Outlet nike un dollar Pandora Style Beads le verre, celui-ci Ugg boots Sale pesé sur Toms Factory Outlet les Michael Kors Clearance balances de Jim le Frisé, et ils discutèrent des nouvelles du journal.

Et tout Uggs For Cheap se serait admirablement Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet passé, si Jim le Ugg Pas Cher En France Frisé n’avait con?u le projet Scarpe Nike Scontate diabolique de saouler Nike Air Sneakers Marcus Air max dam O’Brien, Michael Kors Outlet puis de profiter Pandora Store de son ébriété pour Canada Goose Outlet lui acheter Cheap Nike Huarache son filon.

Ce plan, Nike Online Store au début, marcha ugg factory outlet comme sur des roulettes. Il Nike Shox Cheap re?ut son exécution Scarpe Air Max dès le début Nike Air Pas Cher de la soirée et, Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap à neuf New Nike Shoes heures Jordan Shoes For Cheap du nike shoes soir, Marcus O’Brien Discount TOMS chantait toms shoes outlet à tue-tête. nfl store Il fitflops sale uk s’accrochait à Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace Jim le Chaussure Air Max Frisé, en lui passant son Louboutin Wedding Shoes bras Moncler Sale autour du Mens Nike Air Max cou, et Pandora Store même il n’hésita point à entamer la Nike Air Max Goedkoop fatale Coach Bags On Sale chanson des petits oiseaux qui, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace un mois new pandora charms avant, avait cheap uggs for women co?té ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE la vie Negozi Pandora au pauvre Ferguson. Peu importait maintenant, puisque pandora beads l’homme Adidas Neo Discount Sale aux Nike Factory Outlet oreilles trop nike air délicates, qui avait Nike Air Max Sale tué par louboutin heels amour Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher de l’art, était parti sur le Yeezy Black Yukon, qui Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas l’avait emporté à The official UGG la Nike Outlet vitesse de cinq Yeezy Men milles à l’heure. Il était certainement Jordan Shoes Air loin Coach Outlet Store Online à Moncler Outlet présent ugg clearance !

Mais la seconde partie de Moncler Outlet Online la Christian Louboutin Heels combinaison ne répondit point au succès de la première. Timberland Outlet En dépit de Michael Kors l’invraisemblable quantité de whisky Cheap Nike Free Run qu’il lui Air Max Femme versa dans le Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher gosier. Jim le Boty Nike Air Frisé ne put amener newest lebron shoes O’Brien à considérer comme un Nike Factory Store devoir d’ami, et une juste reconnaissance pour tant moncler jacket sale de bons verres absorbés, de New Air Max 2017 lui new jordan releases vendre son filon.

Il y avait des moments, sans doute, nike tn pas cher où O’Brien Cheap Air Max Trainers hésitait, et un tremblement s’emparait de lui, lorsqu’il se sentait UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN sur le point TOMS For Sale de céder. Boutique Ugg Mais, Descuentos Nike quel ugg store que f?t le Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens trouble Nike joggesko de womens nike air max ses idées, il chaussure basket homme ne laissait Nike Air Damen point son Adidas Superstar cerveau battre la Nike Air Jordan 11 campagne botas de futbol plus Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale qu’il ne convenait. Il Air Jordan Retro Sale redevenait toujours ma?tre de lui-même et riait intérieurement de asics sko ses Discount Air Max défaillances. C’était un rude partenaire Nike Air 90 que Jim cheap nike air max le Frisé avait Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes en Adidas Originals Stan Smith face Uggs Pas Cher Soldes de lui, Cheap Michael Kors Handbags et Cheap Louboutin Heels qui se plaisait à embrouiller les cartes. chaussures nike pas cher Le whisky était Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale bon. Cela seul Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel était certain. Et Kobe Shoes Nike Jim chaussure adidas pas cher le Frisé affirmait, en prada outlet effet, qu’il pandora jewelry store provenait d’un f?t Air Max Sneakers spécial et Hogan Outlet valait Yeezy Boost Sale Online douze fois celui huarache sneakers que Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace contenaient les cinq vans shoe store autres Air Nike tonneaux.

La scène se Cheap True Religion Jeans passait dans l’arrière-pièce Air Max Kopen d’une sorte de bar où, Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher durant

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads