Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8853198 - 11/15/16 02:02 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
 Originally Posted By: Wildout

So above you single out the minorities that have just come to Canada, but don't realize that the majority of the people that use the child care and recreation are white non-immigrants.

Waits for you to change your argument for a 3rd time. I see now why Risky just trolls you. This is like your way of humble bragging.

Yes, but they aren't the ones complaining that they can't afford it. Most non white immigrants in Scaborough just hustle like titty till they can afford it. Its what I did. So why are the muzzies thinking the gov't should provide them the leaside lifestyle on taxpayer dollars.
 Originally Posted By: f22b-dohc

that's relative to certain csi'ers

its like saying a boat, cottage, ~ x00,000+++ k income as middle class

According to realtor.ca, here are the demographics for my area

Quote:
?Population size: 1221 ?Median age: 37.10 ?Average Household Size: 3.62 ?Average Household Income: $169,040 ?Households with Children: 73% ?Households without Children: 27% ?Number of Households: 337 ?Not in the Labour Force: 28%

You mean that isn't middle class in the GTA, aka both parents making 80k/yr? Both my neighbour across the street and immediately adjacent have cottages, so its probably because we aren't paying Markham / Richman's hill inflated pricing

damn look at that humble brag LOL, 170k household income.

\:o

BALLLLLLLLLLIN

#8853253 - 11/15/16 02:44 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

So above you single out the minorities that have just come to Canada, but don't realize that the majority of the people that use the child care and recreation are white non-immigrants.

Waits for you to change your argument for a 3rd time. I see now why Risky just trolls you. This is like your way of humble bragging.

Yes, but they aren't the ones complaining that they can't afford it. Most non white immigrants in Scaborough just hustle like titty till they can afford it. Its what I did. So why are the muzzies thinking the gov't should provide them the leaside lifestyle on taxpayer dollars.

Quote:
?Population size: 1221 ?Median age: 37.10 ?Average Household Size: 3.62 ?Average Household Income: $169,040 ?Households with Children: 73% ?Households without Children: 27% ?Number of Households: 337 ?Not in the Labour Force: 28%

You mean that isn't middle class in the GTA, aka both parents making 80k/yr? Both my neighbour across the street and immediately adjacent have cottages, so its probably because we aren't paying Markham / Richman's hill inflated pricing

Since when is a person from Pakistan = Muslim? It's like you get all your information from TV & newspapers. It's EXACTLY white non-immigrants complaining they want that lifestyle & that all the immigrants are taking the jobs/working for cheaper than that particular industry calls for. You're so out of touch with reality.

Middle class tings doe.

Side note good to know that your area in which you bought has that household income, but you and I both know you clear that figure easy. I don't understand why you don't just own it instead of coming down on everyone beneath you because bootstraps.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

#8853257 - 11/15/16 02:46 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: f22b-dohc]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
IMO, thats more "upper middle class".

I still think 100k combined would be middle class, assuming you are not a "new" family looking to buy a new home. I'm assuming that most people in the GTA bought their homes a while ago when prices were somewhat reasonable.

#8853263 - 11/15/16 02:50 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: phoenixrage]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Originally Posted By: phoenixrage
IMO, thats more "upper middle class".

I still think 100k combined would be middle class, assuming you are not a "new" family looking to buy a new home. I'm assuming that most people in the GTA bought their homes a while ago when prices were somewhat reasonable.

Now what happens when one member clears that figure on their own & bought a long time ago & doesn't live in the heart of the city? Still middle class tings?

#8853296 - 11/15/16 03:10 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario

Quote:

Since when is a person from Pakistan = Muslim? It's like you get all your information from TV & newspapers. It's EXACTLY white non-immigrants complaining they want that lifestyle & that all the immigrants are taking the jobs/working for cheaper than that particular industry calls for. You're so out of touch with reality.

Middle class tings doe.

Side note good to know that your area in which you bought has that household income, but you and I both know you clear that figure easy. I don't understand why you don't just own it instead of coming down on everyone beneath you because bootstraps.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

I'll make this easy for ya bro. if it is non-immigrant white ppl wanting the gobment to pay for their kids shit, then fuck them too. if you can't provide for your own kid(s) and nothing is wrong with you then you're just pure waste.

alot of people these days hustle because of cost of living for a certain type of life style. one of my cousins does bridal and whatever makeup for women on the side and her and her husband make good coin. they are both full time employed and have to work extra so why can't they? this province needs to put their foot down on half this nonsense.

i did the math. if that lazy ass of a husband (or anyone else for that matter) from the article worked 1 8hr shift at mc.donalds (min.wage = $11.40/hr) thats two shifts per pay period, x2 for the month, that's $364 before tax. you mean to tell me that's not enough to put your kid in some kind of class once a week?

Edited by titty sprinkles (11/15/16 03:14 PM)

#8853303 - 11/15/16 03:15 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there

Quote:

Middle class tings doe.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

I worked at Don Mills and Eglinton from 2002 - 2007, first hand experience. My sister lived in the apartment buildings just across the bridge in thorncliff, but news papers and TV right......

Here is a direct quote from Wikipedia

Quote:
The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by about 95–98%of the 195,343,000[2][3] people of the nation.

Not Muslim eh?
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business

BALLLLLLLLLLIN

Psssh, would you like me to post your area?
oh stop trolling and fuck yourself.

you got my point. - like i said "relative"

you are so cool in this forum.

can i have your autograph?

Its all relative though, Risky makes more than me, and so do a lot of people on here. I won't name names, you know who they are. The only difference is I am old so I have had more time to buy shit ;). So yes, relative to GTA income, I'm middle class. Not earning a doctor's or lawyers salary, its exactly like Ed says, its probably upper middle class

#8853370 - 11/15/16 04:15 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

I also just reread what you said

It's EXACTLY white non-immigrants complaining they want that lifestyle & that all the immigrants are taking the jobs/working for cheaper than that particular industry calls for. You're so out of touch with reality.

The article specifically has brown people in Thorncliff, where do you get white people complaining about immigrants taking their jobs and they want that lifestyle?

When I look around on Bay street, its all white skinny dudes like Risky and Euphoric, I don't see immigrants :p

#8853373 - 11/15/16 04:17 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: titty sprinkles]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

Quote:

Middle class tings doe.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

I'll make this easy for ya bro. if it is non-immigrant white ppl wanting the gobment to pay for their kids shit, then fuck them too. if you can't provide for your own kid(s) and nothing is wrong with you then you're just pure waste.

alot of people these days hustle because of cost of living for a certain type of life style. one of my cousins does bridal and whatever makeup for women on the side and her and her husband make good coin. they are both full time employed and have to work extra so why can't they? this province needs to put their foot down on half this nonsense.

i did the math. if that lazy ass of a husband (or anyone else for that matter) from the article worked 1 8hr shift at mc.donalds (min.wage = $11.40/hr) thats two shifts per pay period, x2 for the month, that's $364 before tax. you mean to tell me that's not enough to put your kid in some kind of class once a week?

Like you I feel the same way sort of, but CSI isn't representative of the population at hand. Like not even close. It's not always as easy as bootstraps.

People all have various health issues. Hell my close friend comes from money, hustles everyday, has had his own pub, his dad lives in Columbia (he's white), his close circle is all in fluent rich people, but he has so many health issues none that he had any control over so he spends all his money on surgeries etc. Tell me about how he should plan better etc etc. Other people I've watched take care of their parents because said parents chose to wait until their late 30's to have a kid, well guess what that aging parent instill proper morals, respect etc into said child, but I guess they should of "planned" better right? Saved more money of a rainy day, right. It's not that simple. Like the fact that I even have to explain this shows you guys are disconnected. Does a car, cottage or boat really compare? You talking about programs that are already IN PLACE since we've been born and now that you've "made it" everyone else that's on the way up should get fucked. Like wow, they're simply adjusting for inflation like everything else in this shit hole.

#8853377 - 11/15/16 04:22 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

How did I say get fucked? I said programs that truly address poverty I ZERO issues with, but when people start bitching about clearly optional activities that they cannot afford and want the tax payer to pay for their kids, fuck em.

Quote:
Salma Jabeen would love to enrol her 4-year-old daughter in taekwondo or gymnastics

Really, you think people should be taxed even more to pay for this?

#8853379 - 11/15/16 04:23 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
xza8 Offline
Sr Member

Life can shit on you, its not how much shit falls, its how many times you can take a bath and move on. My wife has cousins who still live in rexdale, and cousins who got killed because they got caught up in that guns/gangs trouble. Same influences growing up in rexdale, and yet vastly different outcomes.
 Originally Posted By: The Postman
Would people like that not bet better off living anywhere but the GTA? Minimum wage would go a lot further in a place like St Catharines or Brantford. Housing is cheaper, extra curricular stuff is probably cheaper too. Overall standard of living more affordable. Possibly better schools/programs/smaller classes, etc.

Thats exactly what I was going to suggest, but they won't do it, they all want to live together in the community in Toronto, and get support from the gov't.

I grew up in a basement in Rexdale until Grade 6, just a few houses from Jamestown, then moved to another basement in the most Asian part of Scarborough, Bamburgh Circle. I think Jane & Finch was more violent when I use to sleep over at my cousins on Driftwood. If I stayed longer in Rexdale, I think I would've turned out much different.

#8853380 - 11/15/16 04:24 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: xza8]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Exactly, same as my wife, grew up in Rexdale, but apparently these days bootstraps are not enough.....
#8853385 - 11/15/16 04:27 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Quote:

Middle class tings doe.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

I worked at Don Mills and Eglinton from 2002 - 2007, first hand experience. My sister lived in the apartment buildings just across the bridge in thorncliff, but news papers and TV right......

Here is a direct quote from Wikipedia

Quote:
The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by about 95–98%of the 195,343,000[2][3] people of the nation.

Not Muslim eh?

BALLLLLLLLLLIN

Psssh, would you like me to post your area?
oh stop trolling and fuck yourself.

you got my point. - like i said "relative"

you are so cool in this forum.

can i have your autograph?

Its all relative though, Risky makes more than me, and so do a lot of people on here. I won't name names, you know who they are. The only difference is I am old so I have had more time to buy shit ;). So yes, relative to GTA income, I'm middle class. Not earning a doctor's or lawyers salary, its exactly like Ed says, its probably upper middle class

You're the only one in Ontario forum that's humble braggin & then gets upset when other members call them out on it. IE speaker gate

Yes it's all relative, but you're the only one that posted asking for people's thoughts. It's like me posting on this forum with an article saying they should tax the "MIDDLE CLASS" more because they can afford it. BOOTSTRAPS right, you can always earn more. You know you're catering to an niche audience, while trying to play the idiot.

And if you think the economy prior 08 is anything like it is now you need more TV & web links. You naturally assume all these things about all these cultures/races and then get upset when the same is done to blacks, what kind of backwards thinking is that.

#8853391 - 11/15/16 04:31 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Middle class tings doe.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

Like you I feel the same way sort of, but CSI isn't representative of the population at hand. Like not even close. It's not always as easy as bootstraps.

People all have various health issues. Hell my close friend comes from money, hustles everyday, has had his own pub, his dad lives in Columbia (he's white), his close circle is all in fluent rich people, but he has so many health issues none that he had any control over so he spends all his money on surgeries etc. Tell me about how he should plan better etc etc. Other people I've watched take care of their parents because said parents chose to wait until their late 30's to have a kid, well guess what that aging parent instill proper morals, respect etc into said child, but I guess they should of "planned" better right? Saved more money of a rainy day, right. It's not that simple. Like the fact that I even have to explain this shows you guys are disconnected. Does a car, cottage or boat really compare? You talking about programs that are already IN PLACE since we've been born and now that you've "made it" everyone else that's on the way up should get fucked. Like wow, they're simply adjusting for inflation like everything else in this shit hole.

nah man, we arn't talking about people with health issues because that represents like 2% of the population. i'm talking about people (like the husband in the article) who are damn well fit, and able to work, but don't. the lady is talking about how she would love to enroll her child into gymnastics and taekwondo? there is NOTHING stopping her husband from doing that on their damn own; instead of playing sob story for the newspapers looking for a handout.

you and i both know that you can only plan so much when it comes to a child, but this isn't planning, it's being proactive. also, we arn't talking about children not having food to eat, we are talking about extra things.

we both have a similar broughtupsy (lol) you know how many ski trips, troll book orders, pizza lunches my brother an I missed out on? ya it sucked, but guess what, that's life and my brother and i are just fine today. my parents had their house paid off by the time i was 6 and that was a decision they made; my point being is that it's not the burden of the taxpayer to pay for your child's extra curricular activities.

Edited by titty sprinkles (11/15/16 04:37 PM)

#8853392 - 11/15/16 04:31 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

How did I say get fucked? I said programs that truly address poverty I ZERO issues with, but when people start bitching about clearly optional activities that they cannot afford and want the tax payer to pay for their kids, fuck em.

Quote:
Salma Jabeen would love to enrol her 4-year-old daughter in taekwondo or gymnastics

Really, you think people should be taxed even more to pay for this?

Post the rest of that line. She clearly says her daughter doesn't understand why they can't afford it. Not that she wants tax payers to pay for it. You really need to read between the lines. It's an article in a newspaper trying to sell papers.

#8853393 - 11/15/16 04:32 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

And yet all the immigrants on here agree with me, because they all bootstrapped. It has nothing to do with age group either, Risky, titty and Axster are all in the generation that got affected by '08. They aren't my generation

The key word in common here is bootstraps, whether you choose to believe it or not. Look at Risky, bought his house after the '08 crash and is now a Markham millionaire You too, you've told me yourself how much equity you've built up, and how you made the right decisions because of upbringing, so I am not sure how you are factoring that out of the equation.

You were on this board on Toronto Integras when we were all driving clapped out hoopties. Jeff had his silver teg, Risky was changing coupes every few weeks and doing tranny swaps overnight in his $200 garage. So how are we not representative of the population at large? Asian, black, white

#8853395 - 11/15/16 04:33 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: titty sprinkles]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Quote:

Middle class tings doe.

AWKWARD HUMBLEBRAG

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

AMIRITE!

nah man, we arn't talking about people with health issues because that represents like 2% of the population. i'm talking about people (like the husband in the article) who are damn well fit, and able to work, but don't. the lady is talking about how she would love to enroll her child into gymnastics and taekwondo? there is NOTHING stopping her husband from doing that on their damn own; instead of playing sob story for the newspapers looking for a handout.

She's not looking for a handout. You gotta take the assumption out of it. She clearly said her daughter doesn't understand, not that she wants an handout. Clearly if they moved up from what they hand their willing to work their way up.

#8853399 - 11/15/16 04:35 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

And yet all the immigrants on here agree with me, because they all bootstrapped. It has nothing to do with age group either, Risky, titty and Axster are all in the generation that got affected by '08. They aren't my generation

The key word in common here is bootstraps, whether you choose to believe it or not. Look at Risky, bought his house after the '08 crash and is now a Markham millionaire You too, you've told me yourself how much equity you've built up, and how you made the right decisions because of upbringing, so I am not sure how you are factoring that out of the equation.

Dude CSI is a niche bunch, how do you not know this. So were suppose to judge people and the rest of the population based on what we as a group have accomplished? Well damn.

#8853400 - 11/15/16 04:35 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Come on, why is it a story if she's not asking for a handout, and all those child poverty advocates talking about more taxation etc....
Read between the lines

Dude CSI is a niche bunch, how do you not know this. So were suppose to judge people and the rest of the population based on what we as a group have accomplished? Well damn.

You keep saying that, but it really isn't true, the only thing we had in common is a love of Hondas, we are all from different backgrounds, some from money and most not.

Lets look at titty, both you and I used to talk sense into him to save his money, invest etc. Look at him now, granted he had some help, but if that isn't bootstrapping and hustling, I don't know what is. Its not like life didn't shit on him either with his divorce, but he just worked twice as hard with the detailing business and coral ;\)

Post the rest of that line. She clearly says her daughter doesn't understand why they can't afford it. Not that she wants tax payers to pay for it. You really need to read between the lines. It's an article in a newspaper trying to sell papers.

I guarantee you that at 4 years old, both my kids knew the value of money. Not the cost of things, just that you needed to work to afford things, and there are things that their friends did that we could not afford to do.
It was that simple. Mom and dad don't make enough money and we have other priorities, so we can't afford to send you to ski camp for Christmas break, or we aren't going on vacation this year

It was EXACTLY like fuzzy said.

#8853421 - 11/15/16 04:47 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Come on, why is it a story if she's not asking for a handout, and all those child poverty advocates talking about more taxation etc....
Read between the lines

You keep saying that, but it really isn't true, the only thing we had in common is a love of Hondas, we are all from different backgrounds, some from money and most not.

Lets look at titty, both you and I used to talk sense into him to save his money, invest etc. Look at him now, granted he had some help, but if that isn't bootstrapping and hustling, I don't know what is. Its not like life didn't shit on him either with his divorce, but he just worked twice as hard with the detailing business and coral ;\)

So you're saying all your friends since birth are just as well off? Okay smaller group, you and all your cousins? Okay smaller you and your graduating class?

Okay ignore you for a second, and just focus in CSI since it started in 99, are all the members still around & doing well or did they leave as soon as they no longer fit the demographic? Here I'll reverse it and go back to you, how many poverty boards do you post on regularly? JDMR, TCC, do you still hang out with your knob hill buddies that didn't continue progressing?

Niche group my friend

#8853427 - 11/15/16 04:54 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Yes, my friends from birth are well off, my best friend all through highschool has his PhD, infact almost all of the crew are lawyers, engineers, doctors, or specialist in their field. I was a nerd

Lets look at Toronto Integras, people left when they no longer owned the car, not because they were poor. Look at OT, people come back years later. I never really posted on the other boards, I was out of the scene by the time JDMR came around, and I never owned a civic :D. Knob hill farms I had no friends there, it was a hustle to help pay the bills, even though it was $6.70/hr (minimum wage), working from 5PM till 1 or 2 PM restocking shelves, and then going to classes the next morning at 8.

Oh, yeah, those bootstraps, but you are going to say it can't be done. Asxter is younger than you, and probably the most successful of all of us, seems to me like bootstraps still work.
Jeff same age group, Risky same age group, 4age and 4three, same age group, dennis (HyperS2k) same age group.
Hell, look at Glenn who just popped back in, sold his business in Ontario and moved out to Alberta and bootstrapped it ;\)

EDIT -> I forgot to include Balhar, so now we have asian, black white and brown. Balhar is a hustler, now a director making Risky Business money. Or we can include Shinobi SIR (Sanjay) if you like.

#8853432 - 11/15/16 05:03 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Yes, my friends from birth are well off, my best friend all through highschool has his PhD, infact almost all of the crew are lawyers, engineers, doctors, or specialist in their field. I was a nerd

Lets look at Toronto Integras, people left when they no longer owned the car, not because they were poor. Look at OT, people come back years later. I never really posted on the other boards, I was out of the scene by the time JDMR came around, and I never owned a civic :D. Knob hill farms I had no friends there, it was a hustle to help pay the bills, even though it was $6.70/hr (minimum wage), working from 5PM till 1 or 2 PM restocking shelves, and then going to classes the next morning at 8.

Oh, yeah, those bootstraps, but you are going to say it can't be done. Asxter is younger than you, and probably the most successful of all of us, seems to me like bootstraps still work.
Jeff same age group, Risky same age group, 4age and 4three, same age group, dennis (HyperS2k) same age group.
Hell, look at Glenn who just popped back in, sold his business in Ontario and moved out to Alberta and bootstrapped it ;\)

So in your whole life you know 8 people with most being on this board? Sounds like winning to me!

AMIRITE

#8853448 - 11/15/16 05:24 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Trololololololol. My friends in the neighbourhood, not acquaintances. I'll even give you names if you want to creep their linkedin.

1. Phd in agriculture works for a multinational organization based in Trinidad
2. Phd in electrical engineering, taught at oxford for a while before launching his own company.
3. Urologist in the U.K.
4. Lawyer/politician in st.lucia
These were my close friends I hung out with in high school.
In university, I only kept touch with a few people,
1. COO of bell Canada employees credit union
2. Owner of a construction company

I have lots of acquaintances, same as you, but there is a difference, and you know what I mean.

When it comes to bootstraps, look at the names I mentioned before, mostly immigrants, they all bootstrapped, no reason for people to say they can't. They should just say they WON'T, easier to ask for hand outs.

You make it seem like people didn't have setbacks on their path to where they are, ask risky how hard he tried to get into the big 3 when he was hustling for his CA. It never happened, he just worked around it.

Ask euphoric how much he has struggled, way worse than you, and yet he's on his way back

#8853488 - 11/15/16 06:31 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Wildout]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
so much trolling.. more people added to ignore list.. this place is turning to shit

#8853535 - 11/15/16 07:35 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: f22b-dohc]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Pretty sad but such is life I guess. I also agree people shouldn't have kids if they can't afford it.

#8853593 - 11/15/16 08:40 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

#8853691 - 11/15/16 10:25 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
meanwhile i'm just over here like...

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8853737 - 11/15/16 11:48 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: phoenixrage]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
 Originally Posted By: phoenixrage
so much trolling.. more people added to ignore list.. this place is turning to shit

Jesus what a cluster fuck.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8853779 - 11/16/16 06:07 AM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Hatorade]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

I think this went better than any other discussion we've had recently though. It didn't end in black lives don't matter or Trump, Trump Trump
#8853978 - 11/16/16 10:19 AM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Denis Si Offline
Post Master

Loc: T.O.
I agree with Wayne . Don't tax my ass so you can afford extra activities. I grew up with non of this shit back home. Go play outside
#8854106 - 11/16/16 11:50 AM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Risky Business]
f22b-dohc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: canadia

Quote:

BALLLLLLLLLLIN

im guessing that's a half of the min of actual.

#8861857 - 11/24/16 07:00 AM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: f22b-dohc]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/11...ocates-say.html

Single mother of 3 at 28, with a partner who got deported. JFC, if that doesn't reinforce the making bad decisions that I talked about earlier, and then having society pay the cost idea.

She's pulling in $1855/month tax free, means shes making more than I did at my first job. You get knocked up once, okay it was an accident, but you do it 2 more times knowing you can't afford kids? Fuck that.

#8862205 - 11/24/16 04:49 PM Re: Your thoughts? - Toronto child poverty [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

what the flying fuck. some may not agree with me, but why in the ever living hell does she still have those kids? father deported, she was addicted to pills and clearly can't take care of those kids. she is still incapable of supporting those three kids (the decision to have three of them is on her imo) and she shouldn't get those kids back until she is fit to do so on her OWN. the province needs to FIX the problem, instead of just handing her money to live @ $1855/mo, why not give her grants for school, let her get educated so that she can support herself or perhaps a much lower subsidy. it's the best solution for her, her kids, and the province.

tittysprinkles for mayor.

Edited by titty sprinkles (11/24/16 04:51 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads