Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#603048 - 10/27/06 01:05 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
Quote:

Quote:

sky for 22 steals the square.

Saturn Sky Invoice = 23k
Saturn Sky MSRP = 24,595 ..
With TTL, you'd be looking at just over $27k OTD.

To get a sky for 22k out the door, you'd have to get the dealer to come down about $5k off the MSRP. They'd be selling the car for a couple thousand under invoice. I guess it's possible, but it would take some good haggling.

Do Saturn dealerships even haggle? I thought they were a "what you see is what you pay" car company

Videos
#603049 - 10/27/06 02:00 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
90TGP Online   content
Post Master

Loc: Ohio
I couldn't drive a Solstice/Sky in the snow. I could, but it wouldn't be worth it as a daily driver.

Just to show a comparison between all of these "surperior" imports you nutswingers keep mentioning. I went to their websites and built a car with comparable options that I got on my G5. Here's the numbers straight from the manufacturers' websites.

2007 Pontiac G5 GT
Automatic
173hp/163tq

Options
[Body kit, rear spoiler, 17" Wheels come standard]
Leather
Heated Seats
Power Sunroof
Pioneer 7-Speaker Sound with 10" Sub [Cargo net included]
Remote Start
Fog Lights
6-Disc In-Dash CD-Player with Built-in MP3 player/XM Radio, with iPod Capability.
Side Curtain Airbags.
Ashtray [Don't smoke]

EPA Fuel Mileage: 25/32
Total: $22,040.00

2006 RSX Base
Automatic
155hp/138tq

Options
Leather
6-disc trunk cd-changer
Rear spoiler
Front/Rear/Side Spoilers
Fog Lights
16" Aluminum Wheels

[No remote start, no heated seats, only 6-speaker sound system, no built-in MP3 player, no side curtain airbags, no cargo net with the cd-changer]

EPA Fuel Mileage: 25/32
Total: $22,375.00
Destination: $670

2007 Civic EX Coupe
Automatic
140hp/128tq

Options
17" Wheels
Front/Rear/Side Spoilers
Fog Lights
Floor Mats
Cargo Net
Leather Steering Wheel
8-Disc CD-Changer
AM/FM/CD Tuner
iPod Link
[No remote start, no heated seats, no side curtain airbags, XM only available on models with navigation]

EPA Fuel Mileage: 30/40
Total: $24,080.00

Scion tC
Automatic
161hp/162tq

Options
Ground Effects Kit
Fog Lights
Rear Pedestal Spoiler
Side Curtain Airbags
Sport Steering Wheel
Scion Security
Ashtray Insert
Leather Shift Knob
Pioneer CD-Player with iPod Capability
10" Sub [No cargo net with sub]

EPA Fuel Mileage: 23/31
Total: $21,827.50
Destination: $670

2007 Mazda 6 5-Door
Automatic
i Sport VE: Starts at $20,990
156hp/154tq
i Touring: Starts at $23,115

Options
Leather Not Available on i Sport VE.
Remote Start
Cargo Net

EPA Fuel Mileage: 19/27
Total: $22,315.50

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
Automatic
162hp/162tq

Options
No leather available on GS model.
Accessory Package: Cargo net, cargo mat, alloy fuel door, wheel locks, sport floor mats.
Aero Package: Body kit
Sun&Sound Package for GS: Power sunroof, Rockford Fosgate 6-disc in-dash CD-Player with MP3, 9-Speaker sound system with 10" sub.
Fog Lights
Smoker's Kit

EPA Fuel Mileage: 23/29
Total: $25,472.50

2006 Volkswagen GTI
Automatic
200hp/207tq

Options
Leather
XM Radio
Ground Effects

EPA Fuel Mileage: 25/31
Total: $28,454.00

2007 Toyota, don't even offer a coupe

Looking at the other cars, the G5 GT has MORE horsepower and torque, and gets equal if not BETTER gas mileage then the competition.

Edited by 90TGP (10/27/06 02:01 PM)

#603050 - 10/27/06 02:06 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Z24 lol Offline
and Fuck you for the new name lol
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lovely CONROE, TX! YEE-HA!
lol on going by MSRP... Salesmen must love you.
#603051 - 10/27/06 02:15 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

I don't understand why you STILL think that sticker price is the end-all-be-all when it comes to purchasing ANY of the vehicles that you just listed.

$24K for an almost base Civic? Of course GM is going to give you the highest number they can possibly find when it comes to the competetion (or any car maker, for the matter). We're on a Civic Si website for fucks sake, and 10 more seconds of research on THIS board would have told you that people are paying ~$21,500 OTD for their Si's. No one said to buy one of those instead, but if that hasn't shown that you got ripped, nothing will

You must be a salesman's best friend the moment you step foot on the lot

Edit: Treed

Edited by FCobra94 (10/27/06 02:18 PM)

#603052 - 10/27/06 02:25 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
It is probably more relevant to go off of Edmund's "true" street pricing than MSRP. I'm sure you can find the website. It will list the invoice price as well.

#603053 - 10/27/06 02:46 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
90TGP Online   content
Post Master

People on this forum actually own Civic's?
#603054 - 10/27/06 02:50 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Moof Offline
Mounts the residents
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadia
You're all lucky you're not in Canada, buying a car.

i did this all on the Canadian sites and this is what igot, using all the same options 90TGP did.

Pontiac G5 GT
$27,830

Acura RSX Base
$37,206

Honda Civic EX
$32,581

Scion... N/A for Canada.

Mazda 6
$27,423

Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
$34,955

Volkswagen GTI
$34,050

#603055 - 10/27/06 03:09 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Turbo2OVJetta Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Middletown, DE
Ever hear of rebates? I can't believe he G5 doesn't have them like every other GM car... give it a few months.
Yeah dude, you're like a fucking rock star rolling up in a stretch Countach with a jacuzzi in the middle and drunk half naked groupies with big hair doing coke off each other's tits when you roll on the set with that Si. - Johnso26

#603056 - 10/27/06 03:30 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Morbo Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: TX, US
Civic has side curtain airbags, standard.

#603057 - 10/27/06 08:03 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
RedACR Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Washingtonville, NY
Quote:

Ever hear of rebates? I can't believe he G5 doesn't have them like every other GM car... give it a few months.

bingo. either rebates or free money in the form of 0% apr.
The OP got hosed because depreciation is going to own him to the tune of 50% of what he paid in less than two years
Sure he may keep it longer and not care, but say the car gets totaled....hope he has GAP.
GM is in no position to sell that thing for over 20k, but the OP proves that to be not so true
The scion TC is roomy as hell in the back and even has reclining rear seat backs. Decent power and can be had with all those options for thousands less as a base goes for 17k or so.
Civic ex coupe can be had for invoice nowadays and comes loaded sans leather.
The resale on any used car sux, but is extra sucky for GM models..all of them except the vette. Hell, he could've scored a low mileage GTO for less coin

#603058 - 10/27/06 08:05 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
RedACR Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Quote:

+1 for RSX auto
Scion TC. 160hp/155-160tq stock. Pretty sure its a 2.4. You might even be able to get one with the TRD supercharger for less than $22k out the door.

No you wont.

very possible if u get a base in the 17's.

#603059 - 10/27/06 08:35 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
skierd Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Fairbanks, AK
The Rabbit is closer in spec and intent to the G5 than the GTI imo. You can get a better equiped Rabbit (with whats aparently the best automatic ever in the DSG) for under $20k and still have room for the dealer accessory guy to rape you for installing leather. And thats MSRP. Or you could get a GTI for about $22k with package 1 with the DSG if you're patient. I know I had several base GTI's offered to me for $200-300 under MSRP when I was shopping.

#603060 - 10/27/06 10:58 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

Loc: colorado springs colorado usa
Wow.....How incredibly Bizzare.

In that perfect world Pontiac and Saturn dealers are selling Soltices and Sky's...For 2-3K behind sticker. Yeah Right....Base model Sky's and soltisces are pre-sold so far out you may never even know a person who owns one...Much less buy one fo' yo' self.

And GTI's with DSG for 22K out the door? Pass the Crack pipe bro...Cuz' I sho' wanna see what you see!!!!

Base RSX's for 17K.....C'mon bro your Corrola cost close to that? Why didnt you get yourself a 17K RSX. Fuck Civic's with anything on them cost more than 17K...

Heres an LE with automatic..

Corolla LE 4-Speed Automatic
Base Price:* $16,215
Delivery, Processing
& Handling Fee:** $620
Options: $2,060
Accessories: $0

Total MSRP:*** $18,895

Civic SI's out the door at 21.5K....Ummm most Folks are paying that pre-tax bro.
Check out the "what did you pay for your SI" thread in the 06 Civic SI forum. Be hard pressed to see many of them rolling out the door at that price. Would be nice but.....

Or hows about a deal on a new Subaroo-Forrestor

FORESTER 2.5 XT LIMITED
Starting at $27,895*

For the ultimate in safety, luxury, and performance, there’s the Forester 2.5 XT Limited. Loaded with every standard Subaru feature and more, the Forester 2.5 XT Limited does not compromise. Enjoy your drive in the leather-trimmed upholstery while music from the 7-speaker premium audio system merges with the scenery around you. Proof that it’s possible to experience comfort and adventure together.

Look I dont want to rush out and buy a G5 tomorrow morning...But fact of the matter is this guy went out and spent 20.5K and drove off in a new car with leather and some decent options....How can that be a bad thing?

I see everyone stating this that and the other but...What about Y'all????

What did those cars yens are driving really cost you????

Everbody so quick to point fingers and make jokes about a guy who obviously bought what made HIM HAPPY, and he has been "Hosed"? or considered less a man for not chosing what Y'all thought he should have chose?

The car had a list price of $22,040.00 Right...

He bought it out the door for 22K...AFTER TAXES!

Thats apprx $1500.00, so what did he pay for the car????

$20,500.00 give or take a buck here or there.

And this dude with some decent Horsepower, Torque, Smooth ride,Leather,Chicks will dig it Black as night G5 with chrome 17's and a nice look.....

Should have bought a base model Scion or a Rabbit???.......

How come aint none of Y'all driving Base Scions and Funky-Lil-Bitch Made Rabbits????

Oh Yeah, Cause Y'all have Forrestors, Corrolla's and Civic Si's....Go Figure?

#603061 - 10/27/06 11:36 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Z24 lol Offline
and Fuck you for the new name lol
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lovely CONROE, TX! YEE-HA!
lol this is funny.. I guess we are no longer allowed to use real world numbers and have to use MSRP cuz thats what the OP used when he bought a car.
#603062 - 10/27/06 11:57 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Meanoldman Offline
Jr Poster

Quote:

I just picked up my new black/ebony leather G5 GT on Monday night. It's the sister car to the Chevy Cobalt SS [non-supercharged model]. I got it fully loaded for just a hair over $22k out the door. I got the heated leather seats, sunroof, Pioneer 7-speaker stereo, 6-disc in-dash cd-player, side curtain airbags, free 1-year of OnStar, free 3-months of XM radio, foglights, and the remote start. I love this car, it's leaps and bounds beyond the Sunfire/Cavalier it replaced. It drives really smooth and has good power with the 2.4 Ecotec. I can easily pass on the highways, and merge in traffic. It handle really good, and takes bumps and potholes no problem. Gives great space in the cockpit, I even had to move my seat up. Lots of trunk space. Gets pretty good gas milage, 25city and 32highway. All around great car, and I'm glad I got it over any other car in it's price/power range. And I'm loving the free 3-months of XM radio.

Now for the pictures. Excuse the mess, it rained and snowed for the past couple of days here in Ohio.

So you just spent 22,000 on a Saturn ION????? LMAO!

#603063 - 10/28/06 12:22 AM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Meanoldman Offline
Jr Poster

Quote:

Congrats on getting the car you wanted. If you are willing to pay X number of dollars, then the price doesn't matter. Bang for the buck doesn't matter either.

It sickens me when somebody wants to share something they are happy about and people roll in with their import fanboi and better-than-thou mentality and rips people apart for buying "dumbestic" "crappy GM" cars, complains that it isn't the fastest or best handling car for the money etc and when performance doesn't matter, they become metrosexual dashboard rapists. They should be happy you found something you like and wanted to tell about it.

FWIW last time I priced a new GTI it came to about 27k and a new Si was north of 25k
For a daily driver, the pontiac costs less, the ecotec is a nice engine and the parts to maintain it would be cheaper than the competition.

even my 98 GTI was about 25k new.

Your wrong , I bought my new 06 Si for 20,850. How do you get north of 25K. This was at a Cleveland area Honda dealer BTW.

#603064 - 10/28/06 01:00 AM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats on getting the car you wanted. If you are willing to pay X number of dollars, then the price doesn't matter. Bang for the buck doesn't matter either.

It sickens me when somebody wants to share something they are happy about and people roll in with their import fanboi and better-than-thou mentality and rips people apart for buying "dumbestic" "crappy GM" cars, complains that it isn't the fastest or best handling car for the money etc and when performance doesn't matter, they become metrosexual dashboard rapists. They should be happy you found something you like and wanted to tell about it.

FWIW last time I priced a new GTI it came to about 27k and a new Si was north of 25k
For a daily driver, the pontiac costs less, the ecotec is a nice engine and the parts to maintain it would be cheaper than the competition.

even my 98 GTI was about 25k new.

Your wrong , I bought my new 06 Si for 20,850. How do you get north of 25K. This was at a Cleveland area Honda dealer BTW.

So you paid MSRP on a Base Base Honda civic SI?......Dude got $1500.00 off the price of his G5. He cant get no "Props"?

Why is everyone so worried about OP paying sticker? He obviously did not pay sticker??? WTF, is this the Retardo-Room?

#603065 - 10/28/06 06:50 AM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Turbo2OVJetta Offline
Post Master Jr

You are missing the point. The point is that he comes into SVA after buying a rather bland car with anemic performance and he thinks he is going to get a favorable response?

I don't think so! There are much better choices out there when it comes to bang for the buck. Even if he paid a fair price (when I don't think he really did) it was a poor choice for a so called enthusiast (he is posting in SVA). The thing is what, a low 16 sec car at best? Here is a time... looks like a mid 16 sec car:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Pontiac-Pursuit-Timeslip-9040.html

He could have had a Cobalt SS supercharged for the roughly the SAME price. All he would have to do is learn to drive stick.

Edited by Turbo2OVJetta (10/28/06 07:23 AM)
Yeah dude, you're like a fucking rock star rolling up in a stretch Countach with a jacuzzi in the middle and drunk half naked groupies with big hair doing coke off each other's tits when you roll on the set with that Si. - Johnso26

#603066 - 10/28/06 07:28 AM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
RedACR Offline
Post Master Sr

The OP will be crying himself to sleep when in a few months they slap 3k in rebates on that same model.
btw..a loaded( with all the options the op has) 05' cobalt coupe LT with 15k has a kbb trade in of 12k.
that car stickered at way over 20k just a year ago

#603067 - 10/28/06 09:38 AM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

Quote:

The OP will be crying himself to sleep when in a few months they slap 3k in rebates on that same model.
btw..a loaded( with all the options the op has) 05' cobalt coupe LT with 15k has a kbb trade in of 12k.
that car stickered at way over 20k just a year ago

So everyone who bought a G5 this year should go...

Kill Themselves?

I know the resale line.

Thats why I drive a Toyota Tacoma.

This Dude probably dosent care about Resale, He just wants to get his "Daily-Drive" on.

Nothing wrong with that' Yes?

#603068 - 10/28/06 11:33 AM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Civic SI's out the door at 21.5K....Ummm most Folks are paying that pre-tax bro.
Check out the "what did you pay for your SI" thread in the 06 Civic SI forum. Be hard pressed to see many of them rolling out the door at that price. Would be nice but.....

Umm, that's exactly where I got my info from genious. Just because a car stickers high doesn't mean that everyone pays that price and/or follows the lead of all the other retards that "have to have it NOW!"

#603069 - 10/28/06 01:13 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
CrazeD Online   bluecheckmark
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego, CA
I'm with the newbie here. The fact of the matter is, you cant get a lot of car for 20k these days. I think we're seeing the real damage of GM's legacy of crappiness from the last 20 years. Im looking at the G5 there and it looks kinda sporty. Nice wheels, good power, good interior, etc. With all the options, seems like it'd be a nice car to daily drive. Unfortunatley, it's gonna be hard for people to see past the "Pontiac" badge.

And anyone getting a Civic Si for 21.5k out the door is the world's greatest haggler. The dealers around here are treating those things like fucking C6 Z06's. They're treating regular Civics like base C6's. Like I said, my buddy just got his son a new Civic with less options than this dudes G5 and it came out to more money than this guys G5. He went to three 3 different dealers they absolutely refused to budge on the price of Civics.

I'm not a fan of buying new cars, but if you have to get something new, it's hard to get squat these days for 20k... and you can forget about haggling on anything that's hot and in demand. There's so many goobers that will pay a $3k markup for a Civic Si or V6 Mustang, that any mad haggling skillz you have will be instantly nullified.

2020 BMW ///M550i
2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE

#603070 - 10/28/06 03:04 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Umm, that's exactly where I got my info from genious. Just because a car stickers high doesn't mean that everyone pays that price and/or follows the lead of all the other retards that "have to have it NOW!"

Lets start with the corrected spelling of Genius.

Then lets re-visit the 'What Did you Pay for your SI Thread"

You find me one single post where someone claimed to have purchased an Civic SI for 21.5K out the door,.....And I'll Pay-Pal you a Hundred Dollar bill Cobretti!

Some simply stated that they right at MSRP or 20,800Ish...Most ended up paying substancially more than that.

But where you find lots of posts of folks buying new SI's for 21.5K out the door is still a mystery to me and all the "Automotive-Idiot-Savants" who are actually in the market for a new SI..........

But then again.....You Cobretti are the "Man" right?.

#603071 - 10/28/06 03:35 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
FCobra94 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

You find me one single post where someone claimed to have purchased an Civic SI for 21.5K out the door,.....And I'll Pay-Pal you a Hundred Dollar bill Cobretti!

Quote:

i paid $20,290. before taxes and title fees. base no navi rallye red. waited only 3 weeks for it.

+ 5% sales tax = ~$21,304. ~$150 for tags and that's just under $21,500.

The guy lives up the damn street from me...would you like me to go take some pictures of it w/ a "CSI > yuo" sign next to it for further proof?

Oh BTW, keep your money...it will help you out a lot more than me when you go to buy your next car for MSRP. Used or otherwise. LoLz!

Quote:

Some simply stated that they right at MSRP or 20,800Ish...Most ended up paying substancially more than that.

So? That's what everyone does when they want a car they have to be on a waiting list for...whether they take it w/ or w/o lube is their call. Mine stickered for ~$19,800 but that doesn't mean that I paid even close to that for it...

#603072 - 10/28/06 04:54 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

My point Cobretti is that there is not one single post of someone who paid 21.5K out the door NOT A SINGLE POST!

The majority of the post's in the "What Did You Pay For Your SI" thread actually give a price thats PRE-TAX...Unlike Pontiac man who opened himself up for abuse by posting what he actually paid after driving away.

the cars MSRP'eed for what $20800 Last year?

This year they are what 21600, ish???

If we took every post from the what did you pay for your SI thread and averaged them across the actual number of post's it would still be substansially more than your $21.5 Quote.

Do you doubt me there?

I would bet if we averaged that entire thread it would fall right at $23.5+

And of Course I will keep my $100.00 because you quoted some shit that wasnt there.

Does this Quote look Familiar????
$24K for an almost base Civic? Of course GM is going to give you the highest number they can possibly find when it comes to the competetion (or any car maker, for the matter). We're on a Civic Si website for fucks sake, and 10 more seconds of research on THIS board would have told you that people are paying ~$21,500 OTD for their Si's. No one said to buy one of those instead, but if that hasn't shown that you got ripped, nothing will.

Ummmm...Ok a few Cats paid close to MSRP last year on some base model SI's....They "Cleverly" did not put the after tax prices in the post's. Almost as clever as you finding the 6% of people that didnt pay 22-23-24-K Fuck one guy paid 27K for a Fucking Civic????

Now there isnt a single post on that entire thread where someone quoted $21.5 out the door........Is There?

Do you always make shit up Dude....Or is this the first time?

By the way, When I buy a Civic if I in fact make the final move I will dilligently work the Dealership for my "Magic" $500 Discount. And if I dont get it done....Depends on the Color, Weather, Positioning of the Moon, Overall mood of Wife, Etc..Etc...

I havent purchased an "Economy" car in years. Even sticker on a Civic is actually cheap to me!

#603073 - 10/28/06 05:03 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Turbo2OVJetta Offline
Post Master Jr

Quote:

I'm with the newbie here. The fact of the matter is, you cant get a lot of car for 20k these days. I think we're seeing the real damage of GM's legacy of crappiness from the last 20 years. Im looking at the G5 there and it looks kinda sporty. Nice wheels, good power, good interior, etc. With all the options, seems like it'd be a nice car to daily drive. Unfortunatley, it's gonna be hard for people to see past the "Pontiac" badge.

For me it isn't the badge, it is the weaksause engine and the slushbox. Pontiac needs the superchanged Cobalt SS engine and I would think some suspension tweaks that could be taken from the Cobalt. That would make it a fairly cool car in my book.

Until then, that car is just another boring point A to point B box IMO.

Edited by Turbo2OVJetta (10/28/06 05:05 PM)

#603074 - 10/28/06 05:05 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Quad4_driver Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: B.C. Canada
GM felt there was a market between the 205hp SC engine and the 145hp base.

Turns out they were right.

#603075 - 10/28/06 05:34 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

I'm not going to say that GM has hit a "Homer" with the G5 GT but...they did offer a product with lots of features for a fairly reasonable price.

I have never owned a GM product...

If I were in the market for a new truck I would certainly look at the new GM full size.

But I'm not I'm in the market for a small economical car. A Civic SI to be exact.

Maybe a GTI.

If anyone can locate me a 2007 Light Colored Civic in the state of Colorado for $21.5 "Out The Door"

I WILL PAY-PAL THEM $200 AS SOON AS I TAKE DELIVERY OF MY NEW SI...

WHICH I WILL WRITE A CREDIT UNION CHECK FOR.

Cobretti???? Help a Bruthah' out with all your "Mad" car buying skills?

#603076 - 10/28/06 07:14 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
cliff st-clair Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Queens Village, NY
the main problem with that car is the depreciation, because he paid msrp for it.
It'll be worth what? 12k next year? LOL
20k would be fine and dandy considering the features he's got and it's not a bad looking car, but he should have been able to get it for a lot cheaper than that, because again, depreciation is going to own him if he decides he wants to sell or the car is totaled in an accident
He likes pontiac so much he should have bought a used GTO, such a much better car in everyway but fuel savings.

#603077 - 10/28/06 08:30 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
XT6Wagon Offline

Is it just me or are the trolls getting lamer?

or is the new blood getting dumber?

#603078 - 10/28/06 10:09 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
TimzSI Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: NoVa
modern day chevy barretta

#603079 - 10/28/06 10:12 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
Mazdaspeed 3, base MSRP $22,xxx,
[/thread]
0-60 in 5.9, 1/4 14.2 @ 100 , 264 HP/280 TQ

I'm sure ford is offering 0.0 on it

#603080 - 10/28/06 10:58 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know about Ford in first world countries but up here it's 4.9% for 24-36mo and 5.9% for >36mo terms

They also seem to be selling pretty fast too but that's a bit of a no brainer considering it's really the best sport compact around

#603081 - 10/28/06 11:05 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
Chazmanian Offline

Quote:

Mazdaspeed 3, base MSRP $22,xxx,
[/thread]
0-60 in 5.9, 1/4 14.2 @ 100 , 264 HP/280 TQ

I'm sure ford is offering 0.0 on it

YEAH-IN-BIZZARO-LAND.

Good luck on that one.

#603082 - 10/28/06 11:25 PM Re: Pictures of my new daily driver, a Pontiac G5 GT
MikeYOX Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: West Boemfugk, Egypt
You know what else is bad for an aching foot? Kicking yourself forever.
Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads